5.0 out of 5 stars Life-changing, love, joy ... think on these things
Published on 17 April 2009 by Mrs. B. J. PARKER-WEEKES

3.0 out of 5 stars very religious
This book was recommended to me by a stress therapist. It is very religious, and a bit beyond my beleifs, though it is soothing to realise that everything will be ok if we hand it all to God. I already do that, but not in such a religious way. I'm afraid I can only deal with myself
( difficult enough) but this book tends to look after the world - and I am well aware...
Published on 30 July 2011 by Ms. M. Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars Life-changing, love, joy ... think on these things, 17 April 2009
Mrs. B. J. PARKER-WEEKES "Barbi P-W" (Bath, England) - See all my reviews
It is essential to read the introductory pages before looking at the daily readings because its style is different. It provokes awareness of the limitless provision of God in every circumstance that enables us to rise up and not be conformed to the world. At first I struggled with the book being written in the first person but year after year this book is a blessing to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prophetic messages from God, 9 May 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: God Calling (Hardcover)
I have found this book talks straight to my heart, always poignantly accurate given whatever I am facing on a certain day. I believe this book was definitely inspired by God and that the listeners received prophetic messages to give to the world. This book always leaves me feeling encouraged and refreshed, hope renewed.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOD CALLING, 7 Nov 2010
This review is from: God Calling: A Devotional Diary (Hardcover)
HIGHLEY RECOMMENDED BOOK THAT WILL ONLY REFRESH YOU IN A COUPLES OF MINUTES A DAY.FULL OF WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING.A HELP AND A GUIDE FOR STEPS TOWARDS A MORE FULFILLED LIFE IN CHRIST.EASY TO READ BOOK THAT CAN BE RE-READ OVER AGAIN THROUGHTOUT THE YEAR. TOUCHING

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 5 July 2010
This review is from: God Calling: A Devotional Diary (Hardcover)
Just another great delivery from Amazon. Good book to give to you Christian friends for daily devotionals

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, 22 Mar 2010
S. Manning (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely book and most inspiring. Sometimes I like to open it at random just to see if there is a message relevant for me for that day - and there usually is. This book is all about love, laughter, faith and joy. A must for anyone seeking to get closer to Jesus.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lifesaver, 16 Nov 2009
E. V. Cotton - See all my reviews
This review is from: God Calling (Bonded Leather)
My first copy of God Calling was given to me by a friend many years ago. From the first, I was enthralled by the simple words which always seemed to be just what I needed on that day, joyous when I was happy, strengthening and comforting when I was not. Most importantly of all though, the words lead one down a path, often a very difficult path, that gently but firmly points to living a life that is dedicated to doing God's work for Him on earth, putting Him and one's neighbours beyond any personal aims. This book shows the way to a life that leads to unique happiness and probably takes a lifetime to accomplish but gives much joy in the journeying. Every friend that I have bought it for has given a copy to at least ten friends. It's just that kind of book!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Source, 25 Jun 2005
Pauline Halse (Russell, Bay of Islands New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: God Calling (Hardcover)
I have read this book pretty much every day for over 20 years. I have had, and am having, a very beautiful life. I consider this book to be the source of that. I cannot recommend it highly enough. If true happiness is your goal in life, let these little daily readings take you there.

5.0 out of 5 stars simply beautiful!, 25 April 2007
This review is from: God Calling: A Devotional Diary (Hardcover)
I can't tell you how much I value this book. It is simply profound. Each day you have a nugget of the purest wisdom. The authors, both anonymous, clearly got in touch with some deep, inner wisdom and allowed it to be wonderfully expressed. It is not a book of 'easy answers' but challenging insights that could transform your life. The difference in this and many other 'Christian devotionals' is that here God is not a bully, but a divine lover who takes the greatest pleasure in seeing his children flourish and begin to love themselves as He does.

Give yourself a gift and buy this book. You will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased-book condition as described., 3 Mar 2012
This review is from: God Calling (Hardcover)
This is a lovely little book to own, or give as a gift. the daily readings can serve to help and uplift.

5.0 out of 5 stars God Calling - wonderful encouragement., 31 Jan 2012
This review is from: God Calling: A Devotional Diary (Hardcover)
Leads, guides & encourages those who want to be in the will of the Lord. Is a real blessing in times of trouble.

God Calling: A Devotional Diary
God Calling: A Devotional Diary by A.J. Russell (Hardcover - 20 Oct 2005)
5.59