5.0 out of 5 stars Great start up guide
Published on 9 Jan 2007 by B. A. Venn-lever

1.0 out of 5 stars One perspective and not great at that
Most of the good reviews listed on here are by personal followers of the author and so I believe they are seriously biased in their review of this book. This is a shame.

Published on 22 Mar 2008 by Lilyfae

1.0 out of 5 stars One perspective and not great at that, 22 Mar 2008
Lilyfae (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Colours of the Soul: Transform Your Life Through Colour Therapy (Paperback)

This book is about the author's personal journey through colour, a story, not a guidebook or instructive. Good if you want a story about someone but not if you really want to learn about colour.

There are far far better colour therapy books and practitioners out there than this book or author and I would advise you to read elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start up guide, 9 Jan 2007
B. A. Venn-lever "BeBe Ve" (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
A sweet book that is easy to read, follow and flick through. If you are interested in colour in anyway shape or form, for healing, home, decor and dress sense than this book will get you off to a brilliant start. Power colours, affirmative colours, colours to strengthen and uplift you can all be personally discovered as you work through the oodles of guidance and suggested uses. Enjoy understanding the colour of flowers, food, what keeps your pets happy and how colours may affect your new born child. An interesting and useful book which will have you reading people by the colours they wear in their clothes and in their auras. A book for all up and coming psychics and healers and those interested in self - help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Add colour to your life, 5 Aug 2006
I have had the original version of June's book for some time now and am glad to see it has been republished. I often dip into it to obtain inspiration. The new version is even easier to follow with its improved layout. I find the use of colour an invaluable addition to my hypnotherapy practice and would highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to experiment with the magic of colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read!, 4 Aug 2006
J. Rogers - See all my reviews
I found this book to be engaging and inspirational. Colours of the Soul is a goldmine of knowledge and covers topics not usually touched upon in other Colour Therapy books. The author writes from the heart and I have used the information and exercises time and time again with people to a great success. I would highly recommend it to anybody interested in colour and how it affects our everyday lives. Glad to see it back out on the market!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 4 Aug 2006
Taken colour for granted all my life ,after reading this fascinating book and putting some of Junes theories in to practice I have found them to be so true.

Definately a life changing read with regards to my health and outlook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 3 Aug 2006
A life changing book that is truely inspirational. I was drawn to pick up Colours of the Soul time & time again, it literally jumped off the book shelf at me ! the book is a true gem; a combination of heartfelt spiritual wisdom coupled with a down to earth practical approach to colour. This book is ideal for anyone who is interested in finding out how to use Colour Therapy to enhance & transform their life. The book can be read from front to back, or simply dived into at any chapter. Junes unique approach to Colour Therapy is unlike any other book that I have read on the subject. It inspires the reader to wake up to the world of colour that surrounds us all; showing us how simple it is to embrace the beauty of nature & live life to the full !

5.0 out of 5 stars The Title Says It All!, 10 Aug 2006
Karen Jackson (Kidderminster, England) - See all my reviews
Colours of the Soul: Transform your Life through Colour Therapy. Never was there a more accurate title for a book. June's heartfelt and inspirational knowledge of colour therapy and how it can be used to benefit all aspects of life is fascinating and accessible in her writings. Having owned and read her original publication many times over, I am delighted to see the new version out and on the market. Needless to say it has taken prime position on my bookshelf, and at last I can buy it again for all those family and friends I had promised a copy to over the last couple of years to transform their lives too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Colours of the Soul, 25 April 2008
Tami Brady "Tami Brady: Transition-Empowermen... (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Funny, most of us realize that colour does affect the way we think, feel, and react. We have that favorite shirt that makes us feel empowered or centered. We feel refreshed as we take a walk in nature. We choose very specific colours to decorate our homes to create a certain feel. Yet, we use that knowledge as purposefully as we could.

Colours of the Soul looks at the world of colour. It shows how different colours and hues can affect ours moods, productivity, health, and even help us find our life purpose. A variety of easy to use colour therapy techniques are also explored in some detail giving the reader some straightforward information on how to use this knowledge in his or her own life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 7 Aug 2006
Jayne Queen - See all my reviews
This is THE colour book to have! June has a way of writing that will touch your heart and inspire you to make your world colourful and bright. The new version of the book is well layed out, easy to read and loaded with info, ideas and exercises that I have used with fantastic results and which I regularly recommend to my friends and clients in my practice. This is a life changing book which will bring the world of colour into your life from the moment you read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 9 May 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for. It teaches so much and can help you make changes to your life that will benefit you and your family.

Colours of the Soul: Transform Your Life Through Colour Therapy
Colours of the Soul: Transform Your Life Through Colour Therapy by June McLeod (Paperback - 27 July 2006)
9.65