on 21 June 2001
This book is essential reading for "born again" Christian believers who want to know more of Jesus Christ. The author is a most devout man of God who knows his Lord and his interpretation of the Bible is most accurate. David Wilkerson writes in a easy to read manner drawing from his own experience and his daily walking with his Saviour. Read this book and be encouraged.
on 16 March 2012
David Wilkerson was truly guided and blessed whilst writing this book. It is amazing. If YOU are wanting to learn continually about our Lord then this book cannot be overlooked. I can't beleive I didn't read it sooner. EXTREMELY Good.
on 9 February 2013
This book has been recommended to me by several of my freinds & my son says it has changed his life...teh most beneficial book he has ever read & believe me he is a massive reader.
on 11 August 2012
If you are truly hungry then read without delay and you will find yourself led in the right direction, if half-hearted you may find it distubing.
on 14 February 2015
Amazing!!! Chapter 9 walking in the Spirit is my favourite chapter in the book. We have all come to know that the Holy Spirit is our comforter, he gives us power when we are weak, gives us hope in this evil world and gives us power to share the Gospel boldly but what we don't know which David Wilkerson does a tremendous job in explaining and i quote is that the "eternal purpose of the Holy Spirit in us is to bring us home to Jesus Christ as His eternal, spotless bride". That is our ultimate goal as Christians right?
on 2 June 2013
I was not disappointed at all. If you want to grow in Christ and have a real relationship with him then this is the book for you.
on 7 November 2015
Amazing book written by inspiration of the spirit of God. A book about personal relationship with God Almighty. I give God the glory for the life of brother Wilkerson. May his soul rest in the bosom of God.
on 17 March 2016
I've been trying to buy this book for a while looking everywhere for it walking around in the city's christian bookstores and antique shops and now I finally got it and in the original language to , lovely
on 17 December 2014
Life Changing. If you are hungry, read it. If you are not still read it. It will purge you and send you running to God's throne room wanting more of Him and His word.
on 27 December 2015
Excellent book. My brother loved it for Christmas. Will borrow myself once hes read.