VINE VOICEon 1 November 2011
My initial disappointment in the book has been swept away by a full apology, refund and letter of explanation - and my faith in the series has been recovered. The book has been re-edited, reprinted and re-issued and has considerably fewer errors. However, beware with Test 4 - there is a misprint on the multiple choice answer sheet; and at least one of the answers is also wrong. Hopefully, a third edition will iron these out before too long!

Why my initial problems with the book? Well, having used book one in this series regularly and book 2 occasionally (My copy had one or two minor errors, but those were easily dealt with), I purchased book 3 for extra support for my 11+ pupils this year - and encouraged the parents of the children that I teach to do the same. However, I was flabbergasted by the poor quality of the book that I initially received; finding over 15 errors in the 20 papers. Naturally, I emailed the publishers as well as writing a review here. Finally, I received a letter today - extremely apologetic and containing a full and generous refund for the book, along with an assurance that the faulty books have all been withdrawn and a corrected version has been printed.

I will be buying a copy of the revised version, and will continue to recommend the series to the parents of children in my class and of my private pupils

Thank you to the publishers for their response to my complaints and to their corrections.
on 24 November 2011
I was concerned about the comments that relate to book 3. I contacted the publisher and discovered that the book has been completely reprinted and therefore bought a copy and am very happy with it, as I have been with the first 2 in the series.
on 14 May 2013
Preparing for a Verbal Reasoning exam? Look no further, this daily 'work out' is just what you've been looking for.
on 7 June 2016
I am very disappointed. Not a patch on the likes of Bond, Letts or CGP. Still, I guess it offers more practice.
on 16 January 2015