5.0 out of 5 stars so much to see in the west, 5 Jan 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Walk! Mallorca West (Paperback)
I had walked the Tramuntana with Charles Davis book Walk Mallorca North & Mountains, but this time we were based in the west so I picked up Walk Mallorca West. It was a real surprise to find so many 5 rated routes in what I though was a gentle region of the island. Even the family enjoyed some of the easier routes including two different routes to Sa Trappa. Great value, up to date, accurate and inspirational; gets my vote.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good inspiration, but needs revision, 22 July 2009
T. Demandt (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Walk! Mallorca West (Paperback)
The book offers good inspiration and has a lot of interesting walks, both long and very short. It is in general easy to follow the written instructions, but there are some inaccurancies and in one case we found a serious error (turn left instead of right - not good!). However, the book would benefit from an update, as recent urban development in the area has made some of the suggested tracks and trails disappear. The book is worth the price, but you can't rely 100% on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good walks, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Walk! Mallorca West (Paperback)
Excellent ideas for walks but some of the detail is a little vague and we do take the sat nav with us for those moments when we are not quite sure which way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars This new edition looks good, 25 Feb 2011
This review is from: Walk! Mallorca West (Paperback)
I have the first edition and now the second. I will be trying out the routes later in the year but having gone though it, it looks carefully edited and updated and with additional new information. There is a whole section of new material for walking the parts of the long distance mountain route (GR221) which is a bonus. Can't wait to try it out!

Walk! Mallorca West
Walk! Mallorca West by Charles Davis (Paperback - 4 Jan 2011)