on 25 June 2013
Having purchased this book before from Borders (which is sadly missed), I knew this was a great quality book that was a necessity in my library. So when I misplaced my copy of Aesop's Fables I knew what to do! Get another.
This version of the classic book has gold edged pages, which give the miniature novel a level of grandeur.
The fables in general are suitable for old and young. Wise words aplenty.
on 3 April 2010
Books were good. Smaller than I had expected but I may not have noticed size information when ordering them. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Were for a gift and were appreciated. Could well add to the collection.
on 29 August 2013
This is a lovely book received in great condition and prompt delivery.
I like the hard cover in this type of book as it will constantly be used.
on 2 July 2013
You cannot faulty Aesop. I would have given this five stars if the format was a little larger, but the stories/lessons are timeless.
on 5 April 2009
A comprenhensive list of fables. Book is smaller than I realised and I would have liked more illustrations.
on 28 May 2015
This takes me back to my childhood days great memories great book what a bargain
on 6 June 2015