5.0 out of 5 stars Tables that children LOVE!!!
I bought two discs of tables for my grandchildren (aged 8 and 6). The other one was BORING but THIS ONE - WOW!! They loved it (Yes, I really mean it!) Each table has a different tune, which is great for recall. The disc is very well arranged, the driver can flick instantly to the current table - what more can I say?

The proof of the pudding - on a long...
Published on 17 July 2010 by Mr. Dirck Gunning

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointing
Published on 11 Dec. 2009 by Arrietty

5.0 out of 5 stars Tables that children LOVE!!!, 17 July 2010
This review is from: Times Tables: Learn the Tables with Songs and Games (Audio CD)

The proof of the pudding - on a long drive, I asked "Shall I put on The Famous Five?" "Oh no - Tables!" And I had to drive for an hour listening to nothing but tables - and singing along!

5.0 out of 5 stars Times Tables sing along is fantastic, 16 May 2011
I have 2 boys, aged 6 & 9 and when I first put this is the car on a long journey, I thought I was going to be met with ugh's. Their comprehension of the times tables is now much better and they enjoy trying to beat each other with the answers. It starts off slowly, helping to build their tables and speeds up as they grasp it. I was told about this CD from a friend but I had trouble finding any reviews on it or anything similar. I have never written a review for a product before but now realise they are instrumental in guiding our children in the right way. I will continue to review any further products as I hope you will, to help me. This is a great building block to the correct way to learn your 'Times Tables'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased- Well worth it, 30 Jan. 2012
Bought a year ago for my 6 year old to help make learing tables more fun. We play it on the way to school and it has really helped her, she got top in the class in a test last week. Added bonus that my 3 year old also loves it and asks me to play it all the time. She can sign along to her 2s and 3s and is now learning 4s and 5s. She does not really understand what it means and can only tell me the tables if she sings it but I am sure that it will help her when she comes to learn them at school. So good that after being moved between the two cars and home it is a bit scratched so I am going to buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, 13 April 2008
This is a super CD and both my daughters (9 and 7) have found it really useful. We listen to a different multiplication table each morning on the long and rather tedious car journey to school and it has worked wonders in terms of their times tables. I can thoroughly recommend it (although adults will probably find it increasingly annoying and irritating with each listening!!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way of learning tables, 3 Nov. 2010
I am a Year 2 teacher and bought this CD to help my class learn their times tables. The tunes are quite catchy and have really helped the children to remember their tables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maths made simple, 15 July 2009
My grandchild has this CD. It is really very very good. I well remember my own school days sitting reciting the times tables. This CD in contrast makes it fun and the rhythm of the songs - and yes they are repetitive, but that's the idea - is such that I am amazed at what my grandchild has retained and is able to use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointing, 11 Dec. 2009
I wanted something motivating to help my pupils with their tables. On the CD there are two versions of every times table. The first is with someone saying a particular table very slowly with a long pause before each answer (the children just wanted to say the answer, but be given a fair gap to do so). The second is a sung version, but this went so fast that they couldn't keep up! If the first version could lose the long pause before the answer and the second be sung to a slower tune, the whole thing would be ten times better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 July 2009
M. L. Edwards (Suffolk UK) - See all my reviews
Times Tables: Learn the Tables with Songs and Games
I am so Impressed with this that I have written my first ever review, My Daughter loves singing along with this and saying the tables, She's improved so much since we discovered this great Cd, it's has good interaction and makes learning Fun, plus a bargain price. 5 stars from me :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Times Tables CD Review, 15 Aug. 2010
julie maiden (billericay, essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I purchased this CD for my 9 year old who was having particular trouble with her tables. We found this cd realy helpful along with the Carol Vorderman one. For some reason my daughter found some tables were easier with this one (in particular the 7s )and others more helpful with the Carol Vorderman one. Overall though very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, 14 July 2009
A great CD and learning tool. At best tables are boring, this has transformend the process to one of sheer enjoyment. My daughter keeps wanting to play it all the time.

The value is just amazing !

Times Tables: Learn the Tables with Songs and Games
Times Tables: Learn the Tables with Songs and Games by CRS Records (Audio CD - 8 July 2007)