5.0 out of 5 stars Another Hit!
Published on 9 Nov 2009 by Mr. Richard H. Cherrington

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair market
This is rather a testimony on how fast the digital landscape moves and how easy it is to become dated.
Some of the information is still current on the major marketing sites, but a lot of the core is fairly basic material
that could be picked up from some resource on the web. However, price wise it is good value and the Q&A format
leans itself to easy...
Published 16 months ago by Patrick Mullane

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Hit!, 9 Nov 2009
Mr. Richard H. Cherrington (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quick Win Digital Marketing (Paperback)
Another hit from the team at Quick Win. QW Digital Marketing builds on the teams earlier book (QW Marketing). Following the same easy-to-use format, this book guides the reader through the latest digital marketing techniques which are now essential to any existing or prospective business be it a small, medium or large concern. I particulary like the sections on facebook and blogging, ive always wanted to know how I can use these mediums for my business..and now I do. Thanks QW, more please!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of facts - not jargon, 12 Oct 2010
This review is from: Quick Win Digital Marketing (Paperback)
At last a great book that explains a new world of commerce that often can appear baffling. It is written in a style that it is very informative, but which does not assume pre-knowledge of the subject. Too often business books adopt a style that does not explain things along the way, leaving the reader becoming increasingly uncertain of the logic. This book takes you through the evolving world of e commerce in a most welcome non-nerdy way & quite frankly is inspirational

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair market, 10 Aug 2013
Patrick Mullane (Cork, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quick Win Digital Marketing (Paperback)
leans itself to easy assimilation of the main points.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little book that every digital marketing student should read., 11 Nov 2011
This review is from: Quick Win Digital Marketing (Paperback)
This is a simple, easy to read book but full of very practical tips about how to implement digital marketing. It's not full of "techy jargon" but is written with the reader in mind - and correctly assumes that the reader knows little or nothing about digital marketing.

I work with small businesses who are trying to understand this area and are constantly baffled by expensive consultants. This little book answers many of these questions. I'm also a digital marketing tutor with a distance learning college and I would definitely recommend that my students read this book too. Sometimes the answers to assignment questions are even in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Quick Win!, 1 July 2010
This review is from: Quick Win Digital Marketing (Paperback)
I've had the good fortune of working with Ann Marie a number of years ago, her positive, insightful tips helped our small IT company through a rather difficult period. Five minutes spent talking to Ann Marie armed us with effective marketing tips for months! Reading Quick Win Digital Marketing is like having a mini version of Ann Marie right there, whenever I need it. I have to say that Quick Win Digital Marketing is the most well read book on my desk!
The layout makes it easy to pick up and flick through or answer a particular question in an instant, and as with her other book, Quick Win Marketing: Answers to Your Top 100 Marketing Questions, it is written in a no nonsense, jargon-free style.
The sections that I have found most interesting were How to use Linked In for Market Research and the Top 10 Tips for Digital marketing. This book is a must for any business!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ammunition for Success, 23 Jun 2010
Mr. S. Baxter "Steve Baxter" (SE London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quick Win Digital Marketing (Paperback)
Having experienced Annemarie's skills in real life, literally transforming a company I worked for from a typical and drab IT small company into a thriving, award winining business with a real sense of identity and a place in the market, I pre-ordered this book as soon as I became aware of it.

This is a great source of practical ideas to those questions all business owners and managers have have on how to generate awareness of what our business does, what it is about, to attract the clients we want. In also answering also answers those questions we haven't yet thought of yet!

Many smaller business's, including the ones I work or have worked in, are owned and run by hard working and talented people who are experts in their chosen field. Unfortunately they are not experts in communicating that expertise, ability and enthusiam and often have little idea about what really works in advertising, marketing and indeed can even be shy about self promotion and 'blowing their own trumpet'. Even worse they can waste their valuable time and money getting poor results and naturally get discouraged. Badly designed mailshots, advertising on charity wall planners and other such ideas are on my personal list of failures that could have been prevented by this book.

This is a book about clarity and common sense ideas. You can pick the ones that suit you and your business and follow the clear advice to take action and make them work for you. Just one idea from the many in this book which you go on and use could make it worth many times the modest cost and your investment of time reading it. It is an easy read, you can dip in to a particular topic of interest, the danger it that like me you then find it difficult to put down again.

I am not a sales or marketing expert and frankly once upon a time had little interest in these things - unless I was running out of work of course. Yet I can now talk knowledgably about having a brand, about deciding and communicating what I am about and attracting the kind of work (and client) I want. I enjoy and take pride in the way I present my businesses. Inspiring stuff.

Quick Win Digital Marketing
Quick Win Digital Marketing by Joanna Akins (Paperback - 1 July 2009)