on 28 November 2011
I cannot recommend this book. To me, it's high on word count and low on added value. It runs to over 270 pages, but in my view it doesn't say much that's useful.

A more helpful guide to team coaching is the recently released "Leadership Team Coaching" by Peter Hawkins. There's another very good book on teams - even if it isn't specifically on team coaching - called "The Wisdom of Teams" by Jon Katzenbach & Douglas Smith. If you want to get into the psychology of groups (yes that's groups, not teams, but it's nonetheless helpful) and how to understand them and improve the way group members work together, try "Working More Creatively with Groups" by Jarlath Benson.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 2 October 2014
Great book with great advice. I have used other books recently from the library for Coaching, but this was the best by far which is why I purchased it. Arrived very quickly.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again