5.0 out of 5 stars I am loving reading it. I am obsessed with ...
I am loving reading it. I am obsessed with Hugh and thought I already knew all there was to know but the first chapters are about his school and Oxford days and there are new things to learn.
Published 6 months ago by Gisele

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny and very talented guy - just not sure he's that nice
A fairly solid book covering all the bases, although does not go into enough nitty-gritty with some incidents and does not touch on the recent pregnancies. The cover is hideous by the way, is that really the best cover they could find? Could they focus more on his mono-brow?
Published 12 months ago by Urban Fox

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny and very talented guy - just not sure he's that nice, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Hugh: The Unofficial Biography of Hugh Grant (Kandour Biographies) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am loving reading it. I am obsessed with ..., 15 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 17 Dec. 2013
good

Hugh: The Unofficial Biography of Hugh Grant (Kandour Biographies)
Used & New from: £0.01