Format: Map|Change

on 21 November 2012
My 6 year old grandson loved spotting the landmarks on the map that we visited each day of our trip.
on 16 March 2014
I am really impressed with the speed of delivery. WOW!!!!
the maps are beautiful, I bought two as I knew they would be double sided, hence only 4 stars, I am planning to stick them together so we don't have to keep turning them around. I love the design, the stickers. They will be perfect for when my nephews are coming to visit and they can see where we are going/ have been.
on 12 November 2012
This is a nice simplified map showing main roads, tube stations etc and pictorial representations of the main sights. You could do a lot worse if you're doing a bit of sightseeing and need a little map to plan with, even if there are no children present! There is a sheet of little round stickers you can put on the map saying things like "saw dinosaurs here", "saw a ballet", "had a picnic" and so on which my little niece enjoyed putting on the map when we got home from our trip. A really nice item.
on 11 February 2013
We bought this for my 7 year old son for a visit to London. It allowed him to feel he had some idea of where he was, where we were going, etc. A nice size, nice amount of detail, without being overwhelming for him...It came with a little postcard and stickers to use to mark places where we had been, etc. All in all a nice little accompaniment for the excitement of a trip.
on 6 October 2014
I bought this as a gift but have decided not to give as it is so small, i was very dissapointed
on 1 September 2013
I bought this along with the London Sticker Book and 50 things to spot in London cards as I took my grandson on his first visit to London. We used the map continually as we made our way around London looking at the many sights. It was easy to read and had much helpful information on it. I most certainly would recommend this for both children and adults
on 15 May 2016
What a fantastic map, well presented, clear and so interesting and helpful. Like others who have sent in reviews I wish the paper could have been a little stronger but my grandsons quickly adapted to folding it with care as they wanted it to survive their whole trip. Such good value and the link to worksheets was excellent.
on 2 September 2010
This map is ideal for children and I am going to use it in my classroom when teaching about London. It is set out really clearly both the roads and also the illustrations enable children to identify the landmarks more easily.This was a really great buy at an excellent price. Just a bit of a shame that the map wasn't larger and on one side, rather than spread over on both sides.
on 20 November 2013
I think I thought this was a book with a map in it. Its actually just a map & when it arrived I was surprised at the size it was b4 unfolding, postcard size. A perfectly good map, but the picture made the product appear larger & it doesn't have the easy format of a book.
on 26 November 2015
It's a really good map and easy to read. My kids love it. My one gripe is it's paper and has to be unfolded which was a challenge with two kids (6&8) both wanting to hold it on a packed train. A laminated version would be more child friendly and might last longer.