5.0 out of 5 stars a real hit for kids (and grown-ups!)
The Guy Fox Children's map was wonderful for my god-daughter during her visit to London. We both used it initially to choose where we wanted to visit and then to navigate between 'things to do' . We walked around parts of the city and with the map were able to discover fun things I didn't even know were there. The drawings are great and it is informative as well. I will...
Published on 27 Feb 2008 by Juliet Erickson

2.0 out of 5 stars London map
Bought for a child who was very excited about a forthcoming trip to London. Very disappointed as no stickers as advertised otherwise rating would have been higher.
Published 16 months ago by ingrid kirkby

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely idea, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
I found this map when my godchildren came to London on a recent visit. Since traffic was always going to be a nightmare we chose this as a back seat diversion and it was also a winner at lunchtime keeping the children occupied planning the afternoon itinerary.

2.0 out of 5 stars London map, 30 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative for kids, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
My 6 year old grandson loved spotting the landmarks on the map that we visited each day of our trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars LONDON CHILDREN'S MAP, 4 July 2012
A. Ford (Hereford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
This map is a really fun item. It unfolds the same as any other map and has one half of the map on one side and the second half on the back. It includes a page of fun stickers, a postcard and details of a jigsaw which can be purchased from the same company, which is also of the self-same map, which i thought would be great fun for any child (or adult)!
The map can conveniently be kept in your pocket or handbag, and has an alphabetical index of places of interest marked out in the column, which can be easily found on the map. I'm looking forward to my next trip to London, confident in the knowledge that I will have my 'mini-map' tucked in my pocket. Off now to look for the jigsaw ....

This item was purchased at AMAZON.co.uk.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy, 1 July 2012
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
Purchased this to encourage our children to read a map.It has enabled them to get involved more by choosing places to go visit in London. Also added more fun to our days out in London. They love it and fits in a handbag perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 25 Jun 2012
L. Hutchison (Plano, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
I bought two of these maps to cut up for a scrapbook that I'm putting together, but now I don't want to cut them up! These maps are wonderful for children and for adults. Much more interesting than the regular tourist maps you buy. Plus I love the concept of Guy Fox and the education it provides to children so I know that some of the money that I paid for these maps is going to a wonderful cause.

5.0 out of 5 stars London Map for children, 13 May 2012
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
This is a very simple map for children to learn about London. The symbols & key are easy to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 April 2012
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
we got this before going to London with our 2 year old and 5 year old. The map was brilliant for planning our trip with our 5 year old, and she loved using it while we were there as well. The stickers weren't all relevant to our trip (ie we didn't go to the theatre etc) but our little girl loved sticking stickers on places she had been. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars LONDON Children's Map from Guy Fox, 5 Jun 2011
Mary (Lincolnshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
Excellent map of London. Not just for children, as grandparents we thought it was so clear, great fun checking it out. For smaller children the pictures were easily identified, older children could read it very easily. Excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 17 May 2011
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
My son and daughter both loved this map. They love the idea of putting stickers after visiting some of the places, making the trip to London a lot more fun.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Guy Fox London Children's Map
Guy Fox London Children's Map by Kourtney Harper (Map - 15 Nov 2012)
2.65