5.0 out of 5 stars a real hit for kids (and grown-ups!)
Published on 27 Feb. 2008 by Juliet Erickson

2.0 out of 5 stars London map
Bought for a child who was very excited about a forthcoming trip to London. Very disappointed as no stickers as advertised otherwise rating would have been higher.
Published on 30 April 2013 by ingrid kirkby

5.0 out of 5 stars a real hit for kids (and grown-ups!), 27 Feb. 2008
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
The Guy Fox Children's map was wonderful for my god-daughter during her visit to London. We both used it initially to choose where we wanted to visit and then to navigate between 'things to do' . We walked around parts of the city and with the map were able to discover fun things I didn't even know were there. The drawings are great and it is informative as well. I will definitely use the San Francisco map as I am off to visit there soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great map for kids of all ages., 1 April 2010
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
Although my two children have always lived in London they both love this map. The illustrations are excellent and being so child-friendly it really encourages them both to plan where we go and what we can see along the way. Ours is a well-worn copy and a must for all residents and visitors alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great value map, 2 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
This map is ideal for children and I am going to use it in my classroom when teaching about London. It is set out really clearly both the roads and also the illustrations enable children to identify the landmarks more easily.This was a really great buy at an excellent price. Just a bit of a shame that the map wasn't larger and on one side, rather than spread over on both sides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 16 April 2010
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
Really good map for the children. Used it for our 6 day visit to London. Our kids loved the fact that they could mark which museums they had visited, where they lived, which playgrounds they played on. Amazing map for the kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic :-), 9 April 2010
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
This is an absolute gem.

Take one look at the London Underground map and you'll think the city is endlessly sprawling and utterly confusing. The Guy Fox map shows how close together everything is and how easy it is to get around. It's lovingly created and full of interesting details - whilst still being completely accurate in layout and distances.

A great fun map for a great fun city :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars London map, 12 April 2009
Linda J. Hewitt (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
Excellent resource for topic on London for 6/7 year olds. Looking forward to receiving the pack. They loved using it. Needed more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 July 2012
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
We purchased this two years ago for my then 5 year old as we were having a weeks stay in the capital.. It is an excellent map which was, and still is, used by my son as well as my wife and I at the time. Very interactive with stickers that you put on various locations that say things such as took a photo, stayed in a hotel, saw a dinosaur. Well worth the few pound we paid for it. Wish they had them for other cities as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for adults and children alike., 12 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
This is a nice simplified map showing main roads, tube stations etc and pictorial representations of the main sights. You could do a lot worse if you're doing a bit of sightseeing and need a little map to plan with, even if there are no children present! There is a sheet of little round stickers you can put on the map saying things like "saw dinosaurs here", "saw a ballet", "had a picnic" and so on which my little niece enjoyed putting on the map when we got home from our trip. A really nice item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 21 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
This london map is great. I bought it for my son for a christmas present and he was very pleased. The illustrations are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars LONDON CHILDREN'S MAP, 4 July 2012
A. Ford (Hereford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guy Fox London Children's Map (Map)
This map is a really fun item. It unfolds the same as any other map and has one half of the map on one side and the second half on the back. It includes a page of fun stickers, a postcard and details of a jigsaw which can be purchased from the same company, which is also of the self-same map, which i thought would be great fun for any child (or adult)!
The map can conveniently be kept in your pocket or handbag, and has an alphabetical index of places of interest marked out in the column, which can be easily found on the map. I'm looking forward to my next trip to London, confident in the knowledge that I will have my 'mini-map' tucked in my pocket. Off now to look for the jigsaw ....

This item was purchased at AMAZON.co.uk.

Guy Fox London Children's Map
Guy Fox London Children's Map by Kourtney Harper (Map - 15 Nov. 2012)