5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmm marmite
Small but powerful. Lots of fun and interesting comments and facts. Makes an ideal stocking filler for all lovers of Marmite. Life without marmite would be absolutely terrible.... :(
Published on 26 Oct 2010 by Milly Molly Mandy

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun book
The recipe meant for dogs to try was a hoot lucky for any dog out there I do not have one to try this snack on to see if the aminal world is as crazy as we humans. Some of the tips are well worth trying on those of us who are certifiable about the product.
Published 10 months ago by Baron-vahl Malcolm Amos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmm marmite, 26 Oct 2010
This review is from: Little Book of Marmite Tips (Little Books of Tips) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars a tiny little book full of big ideas, 4 Jan 2011
I bought my partner a jar of marmite XO for a christmas stocking filler, and I purchased a copy of this book to go with it. The book is quite literally "pocket sized" and made a good additional gift to the boxed jar of marmite XO. My partner was really impressed with the tips in this book. When he wasn't looking I read this little book from cover to cover. Even though I HATE Marmite I found this book very interesting. It is set out so you have one tip per page. It includes ideas on cooking with marmite; uses for empty marmite jars; uses for the dregs of Marmite that are stuck in the bottom of the jar, and lots of other tips and ideas. As a Marmite HATER I still found a couple of Marmite tips in this book that I intend to try out. The book may seem a little over priced for it's for its small size, but the content makes it quite an inspirational little book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it or hate it...we love it!, 27 Nov 2012
I bought this item as a Christmas present for a Swedish friend of mine. She loves Marmite and I always send her a novelty item and a jar of the brown stuff. I have to take postage into consideration, so this little book was perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but not that functional., 8 Dec 2011
In essence, this is a fun stocking or secret santa present, but not going to change your life forever. I don't think we've ever looked at this book after the first peruse and it'll probably eventually end up in the bin.

Still, a fun stocking present for a couple of quid!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, 5 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and Handy, 14 Jan 2014
I bought this for a relative as a little jokey Christmas present and he has loved it ever since, defiantly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the jar..., 13 Jan 2014
I bought this as a stocking filler for my husband, who adores his marmite. Despite it's small size it is packed with tips which are genuinely useful and had us thinking - why didn't I think of that before!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what a was looking for, 12 Jan 2014
I am very happy with this :) I brought this for my husband as a stocking filler and he loved it has handy little tips :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute little book, 11 Jan 2014
It is great as a little extra as a present. Is a very small book, and just a token thought present .

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 20 Dec 2013
its a good little book for any marmite lover. although it dose say its a little book, it is quite small.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Little Book of Marmite Tips (Little Books of Tips)
Little Book of Marmite Tips (Little Books of Tips) by Paul Hartley (Paperback - 8 Mar 2007)