4.0 out of 5 stars good things to do with wonderful chocolate
Published on 20 Nov 2007 by margesimpson

2.0 out of 5 stars There are superior alternatives availabale
I bought this book based on the reviews. It has very little pictures and sometimes only of the ingredients of the very few recipies in this otherwise nicely finished book. All I can say is that I was rather dissapointed upon it's arrival and that there are many and far better alternative books on chocolate available at much lesser cost.
Published on 25 Jun 2009 by Chris

4.0 out of 5 stars good things to do with wonderful chocolate, 20 Nov 2007
margesimpson "wifi" (sussex) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Divine Heavenly Chocolate Recipes with a Heart (Hardcover)
the only reason this book doesnt have 5 stars is in my opinion every recipe should have an accompanying picture especially when youre talking chocolate(more pictures please). but these recipes are really good. ive made many a chocolate cookie only for them to come out soft and chewy yuk!, but these really easy ones are heavenly and crisp all the way through! needless to say they lasted 5 minutes. im off to try more recipes and the tiramisu is earmarked for xmas lunch. beware though this is not for those on any kind of diet!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Every recipe comes out perfectly!, 17 Mar 2008
Miss L. A. Knowles (Portsmouth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Divine Heavenly Chocolate Recipes with a Heart (Hardcover)
I am biased as I have a 'connection' with Divine but saying this the book is still fabulous. Every recipe I have tasted amazing. I'm not the greatest cook in the world but this book never fails me. I can really recommend page 40, so easy, simple and Divine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Divine Heavenly Chocolate Recipes with a Heart (Hardcover)
There are so many great recipes in this book, it is a brilliant investment for someone like me who loves baking and all things fair trade too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Summary, 9 Nov 2013
An excellent book! Contains some wonderful recipes. I believe morally and ethically this book is very good because it has recipes for things made from fair trade chocolate/ cocoa.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brownies!, 29 July 2010
B. Giles (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Divine Heavenly Chocolate Recipes with a Heart (Hardcover)
This book could do with more photos, but I tried the brownies last night and they're perfect - flaky on top and dense and chewy inside. I certainly won't bother to make any other brownie recipe when these are so good! I didn't use Divine chocolate either, just bog-standard supermarket brand, and they were still nice.
There seems to be a good mix of simpler recipes and more elaborate special occasion cakes.
The only downside is that the cakes are quite expensive to make with so much choc in them, so will be restricting them all to special occasions :'( Still, an essential cookbook for any choc lover.

2.0 out of 5 stars There are superior alternatives availabale, 25 Jun 2009
Chris (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews

Divine Heavenly Chocolate Recipes with a Heart
Divine Heavenly Chocolate Recipes with a Heart by Linda Collister (Hardcover - 28 Sep 2007)
Used & New from: 0.01