Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 January 2011
Bought this to go in a hamper for Xmas present and glanced through it and was impressed an hour later we were eating the espresso pannacotta from the recipe in the book!! Great little present for coffee lovers .
on 25 August 2006
This only cost £2.99 but even so I would have expected a bit more for the money. There's 50 'tips' some of which are of interest but most of them I either already knew or were of no interest. Each tip is perhaps 30 to 60 words long and I'm not going to do the calculation but I would guess that the cost per 100 words of this book would be a lot higher than other coffee books. Overall, I think this book is poor value for money.
on 16 December 2013
This is quite a small book but that is what I was expecting. It is engaging to read and full of tips. The writing is quite big,so there isn't a lot of reading. It has made a nice little stocking filler.
on 19 January 2013
I didn't know there was so much to know about coffee or s much you could do with it. This is a fun and interesting book which was bought as a gift for my Husband who loves his coffee.
on 30 December 2015
I have bought this little book twice now for two different people. It's a great little present and contains some very useful information! Also the quality is very good!
on 17 January 2015
not really a book for real information. A couple of good tips but once you have read the one sentence tips it's pretty much redundant
on 19 December 2014
I expected it to be bigger, thicker and more informative. It's very small and flimsy and cheap looking. Disappointing to be honest!
on 16 May 2015
Great little book - was given it as a gift and have now bought several as gifts to give along with other coffee related presents.
VINE VOICEon 6 September 2015
Absolutely sweet little book.
Some useful bits and lots of stuff about coffee.
A bit of a novelty, but fun!!
on 16 November 2014
It is an interesting little book to have, not sure if it was worth the money for such a limited number of tips.