5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book
Published on 30 Dec 2010 by barbiebostock

3.0 out of 5 stars Last page of book was sadly damaged
I appreciate the book wasn't listed as brand new, but the last page was ripped, and this did disappoint me. The books should surely be checked for quality before being sent out?
Published 3 months ago by Dollymarie

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: Black and White! (Board book)
I had been recommended the Amazing Baby range of books by a few friends and I really must thank them. There are lots of Amazing baby books to choose from but this one seemed ideal for my 3 month old. This is the first book i have read to him. The little rhymes are absolutely adorable and the black and white geometric pictures really fascinate my little boy, and hold his attention for ages. A lovely and beautiful book which i highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely high quality durable book, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: Black and White! (Board book)
A cut-out hardback book. The quality is fantastic. The pictures and rhymes ('See the little spotty frogs jumping on the spotty logs') my little boy -now 13 weeks-loves. Definately as good as, if not better than, Baby boo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy for babies, 25 Oct 2010
This review is from: Black and White! (Board book)
I have bought this for my 2 month old baby as I understand that babies can make out black/white. This is a xmas present.
I did buy these books for my other child and they were a real hit as they are an ideal size and babies really seem to relate to them

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Month Old Loves This!, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Black and White! (Board book)
My baby boy loves this book which means I do too! A whinging baby can be transformed into a little giggler in a matter of seconds once I whip this book out. He is intrigued by every page but particulary loves the last page (a starry pattern) which never fails to get a big beaming smile out of him. Is small enough to put in my changing bag and is sturdy enough to withstand being thrown on the floor and will wipe clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black and white book, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Black and White! (Board book)
Read up that these black and white images are good for babies to look at and aid brain development especially where there were problems at birth and a possibility of cerebral palsy or learning difficulties later on. This is why I purchased this product so only time will tell. A fun item anyway and good to have in the toy box.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Black and White! (Board book)
This was the first book I bought for my baby boy and it caught his attention from the first. A year on and he still goes back to it! Sweet drawings, a really lovely sing song rhyme and the zoomy spinny thing at the end is great. It's a bit dog eared now but is really sturdy and has lasted many dribblings and mashings. A lovely book.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Black and White! (Board book)
I starting reading to my baby when he was 2 months old. This was one of the first books I read to him and repeated it every day...within two weeks he was captivated. I know it sounds weird reading to a baby that young, but they really do focus and pay attention to the bold images. When he turned three months old, he started banging the pages and by 4 months he turned the pages himself! Great introduction to books, although I did find the cut out pages a little weird, it was good for baby to grasp pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little one loves this... :-), 20 Sep 2012
This review is from: Black and White! (Board book)
My son loves this book and I very much enjoy reading it to him. The ryhmes flow easily and the black and white images have captured his curiosity from birth. He is 7 months now and can pick this up easily - the holes help with this, and he enjoys teething on it too. In fact... he isn't that much interested in any other book than this one right now, even though we have a large selection. The Dial in the back of the book (It creates the illusion of a space rocket zooming) is a lovely touch. My little man finds it fascinating and it seems to be very hard wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 11 April 2011
This review is from: Black and White! (Board book)
Both myself and my 4 month old love this book... I feel especially fond of it as it was the 1st book I ever read him when he was really tiny :) It has lovely images and the words are very simple and ryhming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for baby, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: Black and White! (Board book)
My 5 month old has been really enjoying this book, the high contrast images and simple rhymes are great, plus he gets really excited at the end as the space ship zooms off.

Black and White!
Black and White! by Bianca Lucas (Board book - 1 Feb 2012)
Used & New from: £0.01