1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars why???, 1 Feb 2008
This review is from: Justice for William: The Story of Wendy Crompton: Mother of a Murdered Son (Paperback)
I have browsed the book, online and it ...
... is extremely touching. I would just like to say I knew FIONA and members of my family knew WILLIAM very well. At the time I was very young and wasnt given vital details, because of my age. This book hit me very hard and I have not even read the full Book but I will be buying one to help me understand all is not forgotten. This is something I locked away because at the age I was, Death(let alone in these curcumstances) is hard to accept. I will never forget or be able to rid of the pain of that HE inflicted on so many. Too many lives were destroyed that day. I have never really spoke of this, I try to block it away,Stay strong! But on the 2nd may every year. I go to FIONA'S resting place and I sit with her. Its one of the hardes't things I must do But it is the one time I can allow the pain to overwhealm me. but it helps you through the depression stages. At my worst I think of my children now! They help me understand life is unpredictable and you just need to make the best of it And that I will Do. UNTIL THE DAY HE IS RELEASED!!!!

Justice for William: The Story of Wendy Crompton: Mother of a Murdered Son