5.0 out of 5 stars little but powerful!
Published on 4 Sep 2011 by J. Turner

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd tome
All a bit New Agey for me – great if suspension of disbelief is your thing. Not sure how much real, solid research it's based on.
Published 22 months ago by Caroline

5.0 out of 5 stars little but powerful!, 4 Sep 2011
J. Turner (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Nature Spirits: Wyrd Lore and Wild Fey Magic (Wooden Books Gift Book) (Paperback)
This is a superb little book, not just well written but thoughtful and 'feeling'. Okay, I'm gonna come right out and say it, magickal! I normally don't buy 'new agey' shaman type books, but the illustration on the cover drew me - and I have to say, the pictures inside are every bit as good! Lovingly written, heartfelt, informative and beautifully drawn, this very special book now sits next to the only other 'shamanic' book I own, by Gordon the Toad, with whom it has a lot in common. I feel I have to point out one mistake though - when writing about the three celtic/druidic realms: abred, gwynfed and Ceugant, the author mistakenly refers to abred as 'annwn' which is somewhat different. Nonetheless, this little book is a keeper!

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous little book, 23 Aug 2014
D. Lamb "Spawn of Lilith" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Love this gorgeous little book and the Artwork is amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Sep 2014
Great stuff!

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd tome, 11 Dec 2012

Nature Spirits: Wyrd Lore and Wild Fey Magic (Wooden Books Gift Book)