5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem
Clear and fascinating explanations about a subject I didn't know I was interested in until I came across this book. I recommend this book to all with or without a prior interest. Beautiful illustrations complete this delightful work.
Published on 10 Dec 2007 by N. Briant

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK book
Not quite what I was expecting. I wanted to find out new insight about the Solids but it was the same information that is on Wikipedia.
Published 2 months ago by David Fell

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem, 10 Dec 2007
N. Briant "Donnaymonger" (Canterbury) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Platonic and Archimedean Solids (Wooden Books Gift Book) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid summary, 31 Jan 2013
I'm an art lecturer and this little book gives just the right amount of information to explain what Plato was on about and how they are relevant to drawing. Any student of drawing should see this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK book, 4 May 2014
David Fell (Hinckley, Leics United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 11 April 2013
This book is just one in a fascinating series by Daud Sutton and is an enlightening primer on the power of simple mathematical relationships. Speaking as a mathematical dunce, I cannot think of a more perfect example of what a book should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 28 Sep 2009
A fascinating little gem of a book.the explanations are quite brilliant,lovely little reference book too. for Anyone with an interest,its a must have.

Platonic and Archimedean Solids (Wooden Books Gift Book)
Platonic and Archimedean Solids (Wooden Books Gift Book) by Daud Sutton (Paperback - 25 Oct 2005)
4.79