5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Little Book
Although small, this book is packed with useful information. I found the symmetry grids very interesting and have already been using them in my design work. Some of the book is quite complicated and will not suit everyone but I found it all very fascinating, and very clear. I have read it three times already and am recommending it to lots of people!
Published on 12 Nov 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, but a little disappointing
After purchasing this I must admit I was rather disappointed, I was (a little naively for 64 pages) expecting something with quite a bit more depth and information.
Published on 23 Jan 2004 by gjirel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Little Book, 12 Nov 2005
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A miniature delight., 9 Nov 2010
This review is from: Sacred Geometry (Wooden Books Gift Book) (Paperback)
Not a long book, but a charming one. Well written, clear, prettily bound, it's also full of very attractive illustrations, which are arranged as much for aesthetic delight as edification.

Excellent present for someone, accompanied by a pair of compasses and a pencil. They'll have a ruler, everyone has a ruler. Would also make a great book to work through with children, as it's maths, but it's maths of exquisite beauty and a high awesomeness quotient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Islamic Patterns: an Analytical and Cosmological Approach, 21 Jan 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Sacred Geometry (Hardcover)
I found this little book very interesting and informative. I just had to get out my pair of compasses and have a go myself. This led me into an exploration of geomentric design which has now become an enjoyable passtime. Simple and well presented, good value for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, but a little disappointing, 23 Jan 2004
This review is from: Sacred Geometry (Hardcover)
This is a nicely presented, neat little introduction to some basic sacred geometry principles, with some good diagrams etc. but nothing more. It would not satisfy those seeking any kind of details or origins or anything elaborate in order to intrigue / convince.
But because of the good diagrams & nice paper etc. it'll either remain in my collection or it'll make a good gift to a painter friend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Geometry for the Spacially Challenged, 30 Nov 2006
I. N. Terry (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Sacred Geometry (Wooden Books Gift Book) (Paperback)
My brain doesn't do 3D too well so this gentle introduction served me well. There are many more challenging and deeper tomes on this subject but this is approachable and understandable, and it's so nicely presented!

4.0 out of 5 stars sacred geometry, 30 Nov 2010
This review is from: Sacred Geometry (Wooden Books Gift Book) (Paperback)
an excellent introduction book and a most convenient size. The prose is good and helpful (and in places humerous). A very worthwhile buy at a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Love it!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Book, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sacred Geometry (Wooden Books Gift Book) (Paperback)
Nice little pocket book with a few different diagrams i it with some explanations on where they derive from and how they can be recreated. Nice to illustrate maths i patterns that have been used over many millennia and cross culture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sacred Geometry. Miranda Lundy, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sacred Geometry (Wooden Books Gift Book) (Paperback)
Fascinating little gem which is useful for me as a writer. It is concise and clear as Miranda Lundy takes us step by step into the sacred world of of form. I also have Symmetry and the Golden Section. All three books are among my favorites that I visit often.

5.0 out of 5 stars small but powerful, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sacred Geometry (Wooden Books Gift Book) (Paperback)
this is a small book about geometrical shapes. It includes: small descriptions, their meaning, how people (artists, mathematicians and alike) and nature use geo shapes for their benefit,
The book may be described as an introduction to geo shapes but it is a great starter point for those who want to look deeper into the subject and I definitely recommend it.

Sacred Geometry (Wooden Books Gift Book)
Sacred Geometry (Wooden Books Gift Book) by Miranda Lundy (Paperback - 1 Jan 2000)
4.79