1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Prophetic, 18 Mar 2013
M. Gammon "Goad" (London England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secular Terrorist: The Slow Suicide of Christian Britain (Paperback)
This book, written by a learned but down-to-earth and witty Anglican priest, may be described as prophetic in the true sense of the word; it is written by `one who speaks for God'. In the first two thirds of the book the Reverend Doctor Peter Mullen describes the descent into barbarism of post-Christian society, reserving his most mordant criticism for the part played by an increasingly secularized church. In the last third of the book he presents a robust defence of Judeo-Christian belief, and a warning of the catastrophic consequences of turning our backs on God. Peter Mullen concludes on a note of hope based on the infinite love of God:
"Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

I have now read this book twice and I shall read it again. I am giving it five stars but it deserves ten.

The Secular Terrorist: The Slow Suicide of Christian Britain
The Secular Terrorist: The Slow Suicide of Christian Britain by Peter Mullen (Paperback - 30 Sep 2012)