5.0 out of 5 stars Full of ideas
In theory, most of these games you 'could' come up with yourself but when you've got a cloudy brain from a night of teething - this is a god send to inspire ways to fill the day.
Published on 1 Oct 2011 by S. Murdoch

2.0 out of 5 stars Found this book a disappointment
Published 17 months ago by hanbee

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of ideas, 1 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bok, a must have, 17 July 2011
This review is from: Games to Play with Toddlers (Paperback)
This book has hundreds of great ideas for simple games to play with your child that they will love. I have recommended this book to several friends and they are all as pleased as me. A great item to have around for the winter and rainy days as well as some great ideas for the ummer

2.0 out of 5 stars Found this book a disappointment, 5 Mar 2013
hanbee (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Games to Play with Toddlers (Paperback)
I had such high hopes for this book but have to admit I have only ever completed one of the activities with my boys. They have just lost interest and refused to join in with others I've tried. I don't blame them some as very basic and a bit boring, many that are not are things I already did with them day to day anyway. I now find fun ideas on the many brilliant preschool activity blogs out there on the internet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 6 Jan 2011
A. M. Joaquim "AMJ" (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Games to Play with Toddlers (Paperback)
This is a useful, easy read book to give you ideas of games to play with your little ones.... I have to say though I have not really used it much! Some of the games are good but some of them are abit 'different' e.g. mix a bowl of cornflour & water to make magic mud! Then I would rather buy play dough.

Games to Play with Toddlers
Games to Play with Toddlers by Jackie Silberg (Paperback - 1 Sep 2005)
11.04