on 15 March 2014
Just newly diagnosed with this complaint, I knew nothing about the condition. I found this book on Amazon and it has been really helpful explaining the condition fully in an easily understandable way, and what measures I can take to avoid a further flare-up if possible. But it also explains what hospital tests and treatments can be done if the condition worsens. Having knowledge of that scenario takes some of the anxiety away. Can recommend this book.
on 14 January 2012
I have suffered with diverticulitis for a long time but since I had a really bad attack I felt I needed to read this book which is very helpful.
on 25 February 2014
I bought this for a friend with diverticulitis . She says it is excellent and helped her yo understand how she is feeling. The sections on diet were particularly good. Ended up buying another one from a shop for someone else.
on 10 March 2014
very informative book information is very clear and describes complaint very well I would recommend this book to anyone with this complaint
on 23 February 2013
recommended very informative and very interesting and very good buy and very good value for money and very easy reading
on 21 January 2013
I got this for my father in law as he has just been diagnosed with Diverticulitis. He has found it extremely helpful and informative with helping to manage his condition.
on 20 September 2013
Excellent publication and extremely informative. I thought it was also great value. I would certainly recommend it to family and friends without hesitation.
on 26 October 2014
Don't buy it, I found the book contradicts itself. I guess if you know absolutely nothing about the condition it has parts in it that are interesting.
on 12 September 2013
Tells you so much you didn't even think of. I found this little book a good "starter" for understanding my problem.
on 8 October 2015
I found this very helpful and continue to dip in and out of it.