5.0 out of 5 stars The most important book you'll ever read...
Published on 16 Mar 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
The book in my opinion is too padded,it could have been written in half the space.
Published 3 months ago by Angus MacLellan

5.0 out of 5 stars The most important book you'll ever read..., 16 Mar 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Water and Salt: Your Healers from within (Paperback)
This book challenges the medical establishment at the deepest level. Dr "Batman", following more than twenty years of research and experience into the healing effects of water and salt, has come to the conclusion that almost all our diseases are the result of chronic dehydration. Instead of treating people with water and salt, we are "poisoning" them with drugs, which bring their own risks and can kill people. The book is clearly written for the layperson to understand, but the doctor goes into all the physiological reasons of why our body needs water and how it is constantly signalling us that it is in drought. It all seems so obvious when it's spelt out! I found the book compelling reading and almost instantly cut out caffeine (tea and coffee are prime "dehydrators") and started on The Water Cure. Be prepared to have your old beliefs challenged, but, when you read the testimonials written by people who have recovered from cancer, diabetes, incontinence, asthma and allergies and so on, you might think again. Could be your life-saving read!

5.0 out of 5 stars water and salt, 31 Oct 2010
This review is from: Water and Salt: Your Healers from within (Paperback)
I wanted to know more about this subject and found the book well written, well informed and easy to read, becoming more intrigued about the subject page by page. Have been doing the salt and water cure for 5 weeks and already skin is better, joints are better, balance is better and insides working normally. Great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars From Personal Experience, 2 Feb 2011
This review is from: Water and Salt: Your Healers from within (Paperback)
I first became aware of the necessity for drinking copious amounts of water during a stay in the Middle East during the summer months. After weeks of drinking much more water than usual to prevent the severe dehydration that can result from the desert climate (and after having gotten over the temporary side-effects as the body got used to the added water) I found myself feeling much healthier, alert, and not eating as much as I used to. I continued that regime when I returned home to the UK, and have kept it up for nearly ten years now. I only later discovered Dr Balmangheldj's books, and although I was not suffering any specific illness or condition that suddenly healed as a result of the new diet, there is no question in my mind that it has positively contributed to my general well-being. The scientific studies presented in the book serve to explain why this should be. It is definitely something to be reckoned with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Water & Salt Your Healers from within, 25 Aug 2010
This review is from: Water and Salt: Your Healers from within (Paperback)
Excellent. It is a revelation in the hidden systems of the body and healing. Modern medicine takes little account of the natural needs of the body and relies far too heavily on poisonous drugs. This is a very valuable book and should be widely read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Water and Salt: Your Healers from within (Paperback)
The basis of the book is simple and you dont have to be a genius to guess from the title what it is all about - but buy it, read it & try it - it works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Water and Salt: Your Healers from within (Paperback)
I recommend any of Dr Batmans books on water they are very valuable reading that make it plain what we should be doing to benefit our own health.I know it's had a positive affect on my health the family are amazed at my turnaround buy any of his books on water it's free from your own taps

5.0 out of 5 stars An Important Book, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Water and Salt: Your Healers from within (Paperback)
There is a lot of information in this book that could change your life exposing the evils of refined salt, the benefits of unrefined salt and that hazards of following conventional medical wisdom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book., 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Water and Salt: Your Healers from within (Paperback)
Before I read this book, I thought that water was just water and salt was, well, just salt. But when I read just how important that they both were to our health and to the human body, it really enlightened and amazed me. I took on board most of the advice in the book and I am amazed at just how much better I feel and how much my health has improved. If you really want to improve your health in many ways, just get your hands on a copy of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars water and salt your healers from within, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Water and Salt: Your Healers from within (Paperback)
excellent book which proves we are not aware that himalayan salt in water wont harm us unfortunately i lent it to someone so i will eventually have to buy another one which will be the third

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Water and Salt: Your Healers from within (Paperback)
This goes against everything we are told about limiting salt from our diet and I already drink 8 glasses of water a day. I notice the difference in my body when I don't drink that amount. Adding salt helped with a number of little niggles particularly muscle twinges and some aches and pains. It certainly helped me to sleep and I felt more hydrated. A good read but if you look the author up on google he's not very credible and seems to have little evidence for his theories. A little bit hard to accept where his ideas came from but it does work if taken in moderation. I believe the body needs a balance of everything including salt sugar etc and adding salt to water seems reasonable. I'm just Jo average. What do I know bit the book was an interesting read..

Water and Salt: Your Healers from within
Water and Salt: Your Healers from within by F. Batmanghelidj (Paperback - 1 Sep 2003)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available