on 4 December 2004
I bought this to help me become better at Halo 2 online via xbox live and it has helped. The guide is split into many parts like basic playing, the campaign, multiplayer hints and the multiplayer maps and has some great hints throughout. The maps for the levels are really well done especially since some of the larger maps like Headlong are quite complicated. I haven't really had more than a passing glance at the campaign section of the guide (because i didn't buy it for this) but it looks to be as good as the other sections.
To sum up - if you want help becoming a better player on Halo 2 this guide will greatly help you.
Highly recommended!
on 6 February 2005
i bought this hoping to get some tips for online play, and it has helped me loads to become a better gamer for halo 2. it give you all the weapons and vehicles details. it tells you where all the weapons are, a good buy if you are looking for help. if anyone wants a good thrashing at it, add my gamertag. it is nicbutton. see you on there
on 15 January 2013
I have been a Halo fan for many years; but only started playing the games a few years ago. I started with Halo 3 and then obtained an original XBox and Halo and Halo 2 for £30.00, I spent the next 3 months battling the denizens of the Halo world and loved every second. When I saw this I thought great, I had bought a guide for Halo 3 and loved the art work, it also helped me with some aspects of the game especially with the more difficult levels. Not a cheat but for me a way of discovering a lot more about the game. Would reccomend to any one that is stuck or someone that just wants to get the most out of what are just the best games ever.
on 22 April 2005
Very very useful for multiplayer. Great for developing strategies, but dont use it for single player, what would be the fun in that?
on 4 November 2010
This is a great book about a great game. It sets the standard for all next Halo games guides. A must have if you're a fan. I am someone that bought all Halo guides pure for their 'collectibles' value and not for their 'guiding' but the extra information it gives you about the campaign makes you a more complete player. Can' say more than this. Oh and it looks good too.
on 30 January 2005
I bought this guide after I'd completed the game on legendary to help me find the hidden skulls... I shouldn't have bothered, the guide doesn't say anything about them, which i thought strange as shouldn't an official guide have EVERYTHING in the game in it?
Obviously not, as this one doesn't.
Having said that, other than the lack of information on the games hidden secrets this IS a very good guide. It has lots of info on multiplayer as well as complete maps of every level. The single player guide is also good, although it is a guide for the game on the normal difficulty setting while I think they should have made it a guide to legendary as thats the setting people will have the most trouble with.
my verdict? worth buying but could be much better.
on 3 October 2011
i like how it has maps, and a "spoiler gude" so u dont read ahead and get a spoiler. as well as some extras and glitches
on 20 January 2014
Very handly and useful item. Amazing photographs wih a lot of tactics and ideas to complete easy way the game.
on 24 October 2013
this is a present for for my brother who loves his books so pleased to have got it so thank you
on 18 June 2015
for a halo fan and collector its a must have item came well packaged great item