Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 December 2012
This book is a great little summary to get you started and to give you all the information you need to research further if you want to. I love the fact that it teall you how we digest and use food and also why we need it too.
on 1 February 2014
Purchased as a gift - the recipient loved it and said it is really useful and also very practical as it is not too big, but gives all the relevant information.
on 1 November 2013
For people who concern about health, this book can help you to learn and understand more what source of foods to be eaten for daily life
on 23 July 2014
Not really what I was after. This is a great beginners guide to the biology of food and nutrition and details how food is used within the body. I was hoping for more advice around diet and weight loss. For some though this will be a great little book.
on 18 December 2015
The majority of this book is common sense, but it never hurts to be reminded. It is informative and clearly written.
on 21 March 2014
Just what I was looking for - what happens after I put food into my mouth - clear and concise
on 25 September 2015
Very good book, it has really help me to balance my food out better, I have learn what is in different foods
What food are good for me and what food is bad for me
on 12 August 2014
Came quickly, good condition very informative.
on 11 July 2016
Handy book, prompt delivery
on 18 January 2015
Useful to carry with you.