5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!
Published 21 months ago by ChrissyFaery

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by Kentish Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Food and Cooking of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania: Traditions - Ingredients - Tastes - Techniques (Hardcover)
After visiting Latvia and trying the best food I've ever tasted, I decided to buy this book! Although it didn't have a steak recipe in like the one I was particularly looking for, it was still an excellent buy! There's a lot of very interesting information at the beginning about Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and their cuisines. It was easy to read and well laid out, with lots of pictures.

The recipes are also laid out well and are very simple to follow, and, although there's not hundreds of them, they are all of excellent quality and are absolutely delicious! After searching online for good Latvian recipes, this book really provided a lot more than I had seen before.

Overall it's an excellent quality book, and probably my most interesting and prized recipe book! (and I have LOADS!) Definitely worth buying!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 25 Nov 2011
I bought this because of an interest in Estonian food, and because I have enjoyed other books from the same author. I found this volume rather disappointing: perhaps Rowe is too far from her home ground here? The book is not subdivided into the three separate countries, bt organised by type of dish. I haven't found it very inspring, and have hardly used it. I much prefer Russian Regional Recipes by Susan Ward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful recipes. Marvellous, 11 July 2014
You can't fault her. Extrovert lady. Wonderful recipes. Marvellous.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 27 July 2014
Great selection of recepies and stunning photos.