5.0 out of 5 stars I'm using these cards professionally - they are great!
Published on 2 Jun 2012 by D. Moore

2.0 out of 5 stars Caution Advised...
While I am a great fan of Titania Hardie I sent these cards back the day after purchasing them. I bought them on the strength of the other review of these cards which states that "unlike the tarot there are no nasty surprises". I took this to mean that so called 'death' cards were not included and and that the cards were a more fun and contemporary type of tarot...
Published on 24 Nov 2000 by bridget1975@yahoo.com

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm using these cards professionally - they are great!, 2 Jun 2012
D. Moore "Dawn" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Titania's Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
Many years ago I decided to start doing card readings and I could not "gel" with traditional tarot. I got this pack of cards and I haven't looked back. These cards look fun and are brightly coloured but can be used for in depth readings. I've used these cards for 10 years now and part of my work is offering readings for others (including mediumship) and I am able to use these cards to give a detailed 45 minute reading to my clients. Simply learn the cards and suggested combinations (from the book) and then let your own intuition take over. With practice you can be giving readings to others.

Using these cards my readings often successfully predict events for the coming 3 to 6 months. They predicted my own illness (but they told me I'd be OK, which was correct), they show when important events are coming up such as a new job, house move, baby being born etc. and they help warn you if someone isn't being totally honest with you!

I'm considering buying another pack of these cards to replace ones which are now dog eared (after all these years!) if anyone would like to contact me simply email eft dawn at gmail dot com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fortune Cards, 1 Jun 2012
This review is from: Titania's Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
I've had these cards for years now and have only grown more fond of them. Compared to other cards I use the Fortune Cards are always easy to read and create a "lighter" style of reading. The pictures are simple and you can quickly grasp the meanings behind them. Titania's guide that comes with the cards is descriptive and for some of the cards she gives you deeper meaning if they are located beside other cards. When I first started reading the cards I had wished that she had included more information regarding certain cards lying beside others but after time you start to see the meanings. The only thing that I would say can be challenging is the layout of her booklet, the cards are not in alphabetical order or numbered or anythings so even after years of using them I still find I flip through the book a lot trying to find the right card. Truthfully though, these cards are great and everyone I've read for have enjoyed them as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to Tarot, 10 Jan 2011
Amazon Customer (Oldham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I adore these cards. They are incredibly easy to read, and I tend to do a reading once a month or so for myself. I have done readings for others using these and they have also have been impressed.

The images on the cards are simple but beautiful and brightly coloured. The accompanying book has hints and tips on how to read them, suggested spreads and detailed explanations of the meaning of each card.

There's no complicated meanings to learn like with Tarot and the meaning is often clear from the picture on the cards.

These would make a wonderful gift for anyone interested in Tarot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Provides accurate readings and makes learning easy & fun., 2 Jan 2002
By A Customer
I was surprised at how accurate the readings were and after practicing you can become quiet adept at how to read the cards. A good introduction to Tatania Hardie's work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Fortune Colours, 27 Mar 2006
This review is from: Titania's Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
I am a traditionalist about cards, and resist the inumerable card packs now available in every form, but these lovely cards were a gift from a wonderful friend, so I "played" with them at once. The images are vibrant, suggestive, and ultra modern. There is something witty about 'the woman' being Barbie, and the 'man' Ken. Hardy teaches the combinations of groups of cards in her text, and even on a dull day, they make me feel bouncy. Psychologically astute as well as predictive, they're a brilliant tonic even in Jauary - and astonishingly accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars titania's fortune cards, 7 April 2003
This review is from: Titania's Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
I was always very weary of tarrot reading and the cards, but this book, changed my mind completly, really easy to use and very enjoyable, a little scary in a spooky way, but never the less the power they have and the things they predict, make you realise it's not just a flook or down to chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for any age and any mindset, easy and fun, 1 May 2002
Julie Hunter (Bagshot, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Titania's Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
i think these cards are great, read the first few pages of the book, keep to simple 9 card layout and refer to the book as you turn up each card, really good fun, i have not seen anyone not get hooked into their own messages from the cards. i have never ever read cards or had cards read, this is not a usual interest but these are a great gift and good fun, read into them what you want, the message is in the eye of the reader...i have been giving these as gifts since december

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, very easy to get the hang of., 1 Dec 2000
Gillian Jack (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Titania's Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
I found the deck very good indeed. The design is very modern (which put me off a bit to begin with, I admit, but it grew on me.) With fewer cards than a traditional tarot deck (36) you can get used to them much quicker. The book that comes with it is comprehensive and after a preliminary read-through you are well on your way to doing very accurrate readings - you needn't spent endless amounts of time learning the meanings before hand.
As far as concerns over 'bad' meanings: yes, the cards can indicate illness etc. but a reading will only indicate a possible outcome of the present situation. The cards will not predict "You have 3 days to live."
On the whole, a great alternative to tarot or Mlle. Lenormand's Fortune Telling Cards which are dated in both imagery and suggested interpretations. I whole-heartedly recommend them

4.0 out of 5 stars I simply love Tatiana's Fortune Cards!, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Titania's Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
The cards are, well not polished in the sense that the finishing is a bit dodgy. Some of my cards also has, what it seems like water stains on it as well.

The cards are nicely colored and has a nice visual impact when I use it for the first time.

The book has come in very handy as the combinations are well explained in a short, concise manner.

I would highly recommend anyone to give this card a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to read cards, 26 April 2012
This review is from: Titania's Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
i have had these cards before, and mislaid them so i purchased a new pack, they are easy to learn and they are not scary like some cards are, very good for the money.

Titania's Fortune Cards
Titania's Fortune Cards by Titania Hardie (Hardcover - 5 Oct 2000)
7.42