5.0 out of 5 stars A champion gardening book
First found a copy of this in the library - after I had had it out about 6 times I realised I should get my own copy. Many thanks to the co who sent an immaculate copy of the book and on time.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs Rosemary Bertram

3.0 out of 5 stars Fresh new ideas in the world of garden design!
Published on 16 Feb 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Fresh new ideas in the world of garden design!, 16 Feb 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: New Classic Gardens: Formality Redefined for Today's Gardener (The Royal Horticultural Society) (Hardcover)
A great book for anybody with an interest in gardening and design; it provides wonderful inspiration schemes which could be applied to your own gardens, as much of the information is focused on small scale schemes rather than huge landscapes. It also gives useful ideas on hard materials as well as plants which many books seem to ignore. I would recommend anyone out there looking for inspirational ideas to buy this book!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A word of warning, 16 May 2014
Marand (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This book has exactly the same content as the RHS "New Formal Gardens" by Jill Billington. They were only published a couple of years apart so why it was felt necessary to change the title is beyond me. Needless to say I only discovered this after I had bought both books!

5.0 out of 5 stars A champion gardening book, 4 Nov 2013

Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available