Shop now Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos

Austrian Economics: A Primer
Price:£10.00+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 27 October 2010
As a first-year Politics, Philosophy and Economics student I wanted to do some reading over the summer on issues that I found interesting. As someone with an economically-conservative outlook, I wanted to research further and refine my views, or if necessary change them. I found this introduction to the Austrian School absolutely fascinating, it has given me a new way of looking at contemporary economics and has affirmed my belief that capitalism, whilst imperfect, is at least better than anything else which has been tried.
If you want this book in .pdf format you can find it on the Adam Smith Institute website, too. Check out the Institute for Economic Affairs for more free-market propaganda ;)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 15 July 2014
Very good book
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes: Two Tales of the Economy
How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes: Two Tales of the Economy by Peter D. Schiff (Hardcover - 18 May 2010)

Economics in One Lesson
Economics in One Lesson by H Hazlitt (Paperback - 20 May 2010)

Advanced Introduction to the Austrian School of Economics (Elgar Advanced Introductions)