Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 October 2010
The energy fow after using this was just amazing. Gives an increased intuitive ability. You can use the CD daily, weekly or monthly as a form of maintenance or use as needed. Sets the chakras in a balanced state and free of energy impurities. I found this to be both practical and inspirational but without the spiritual fuss.
on 4 December 2010
I now make chakra clearing a regular practice because it takes so little time with this. I have used Stephen's "Rapid Chakra" clearing CD, which I findgreat for a total chakra system workout, but this one is great and I can fit it in anytime, even lunch breaks at work. I used to feel drained after a hard day, even exhausted at times but after using this I found my energy levels rising. Even when working at my peak I feel better than I have for a long while. When I first used this I did actually feel the negative energy flowing from me, to be replaced by positive energy. I also found some unresolved issues clearing up too. I highly recommend this.
VINE VOICEon 5 December 2010
I was looking for something that could expand on what I had already learned about the chakra clearing. This book CD it about 10,000 times further. Something had internally changed a little bit. I would recommend it to anyone. I want to buy everyone this CD for Christmas. It's like it was so life changing for me.
on 23 April 2011
Originally I bought the Cosmic Ordering Chakra Clearing CD and also a one that came with a set of cards, and they did help with my energy. Although they are powerful each lasted about an hour but they did a thorough defrag of a few dozen chakras, but this one is something else. It gets right to the core of each of the main chakras, and is so unpretentious in what it does. I still use the old Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing every now and again, but this one far surpasses what I expected of it.
on 11 January 2012
Very good does exactly what it says on the box in 10 mins.
clear and easy to use instructions. I like the ending when he says Best wishes ever!
on 25 May 2014
I agree with the other 2 star rating. Stephen speaks much too fast and I found his voice too harsh to help induce deep relaxation. Years ago I did many visualisations in yoga classes and I remember them as being of much better quality than this cd. When you are relaxed you dont realise how time passes and I have now come to the conclusion that 10 minutes needs to be 15 to 20 minutes at least. Also when instructed to concentrate on your breathing I found it irritating that Stephen started giving what felt like an indepth description of the chakras role. I think it should be kept brief and described elsewhere on the cd and be more descriptive on the colours. You just cant rush it to do a thorough job. I felt anything but relaxed and cleared. I shall look elsewhere for another recording.
on 15 December 2012
Have really enjoyed this CD and 10 minutes is all it takes. I try to use it at nights before sleep

Bought this CD on the recommendation of others on the reviews. Try it for yourself and see.

'Best wishes ever' as Mr Richard's says
on 1 May 2014
Whilst the content is fine, I find that Stephen speaks much too fast for me to relax and connect with what he's saying as I listen. I've now given up and it sits, redundant, on my bedside table. Slow it down!
on 21 July 2013
Really clear easy to understand method and explanation on what Chakras are and why they need clearing to help keep yourself balanced
on 18 October 2015
CD good, but I found his voice difficult to listen too.