5.0 out of 5 stars Chakra clearing
I used this CD after a particularly unbalancing experience and found it extremely effective in grounding and reenergising me
Published on 3 Feb 2009 by A. Smyth

2.0 out of 5 stars Over rated
Published on 18 Mar 2010 by N. A. Perrier

5.0 out of 5 stars Chakra clearing, 3 Feb 2009
A. Smyth (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Once a month clear out, 1 Jun 2009
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing (Audio CD)
On a monthly basis I have been using this for over a year now, the results are a much more energetic me. If you can spare the time to go through the whole process then there are benefits to be gained of a sustained growth in feelings of becoming much more alive from within. Looking through some of the less favourable reviews would maybe put you off, but if you have the time then you will understand what I mean.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 16 July 2009
Mr. Sp Gedney "Simon The Sorcerer" (Greater London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing (Audio CD)
I have to be in the right mood for this, or in a really desperately bad mood. But it works, try it. Very simple really. I wouldn't recommend if you've never done any sort of easy meditation experiences before as it requires a bit of concentration to get the full effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars chakra unblocking, 6 May 2008
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing (Audio CD)
I tried Chakra Clearing: A Morning and Evening Meditation to Awaken Your Spiritual Power by Doreen Virtue, and this one is on par with that. I found after a few times of listening to the opening blurb I could go straight to the track for clearing. For rebalancing and recharging of chakras it does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars comprehensive, instructiona and something I will use oftenl, 21 July 2011
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing (Audio CD)
I wanted to know what type of voice....an English speaking as opposed to American.
I used the cd and thought Wow! I will use this often. The instructions were clear and comprehensive and easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chakra-tastic, 19 Feb 2009
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing (Audio CD)
Stephen Richards surpasses even his own high standards with this offering. I'd been experiencing blockages in my chakras which were verging on the physically painful. The audio CD and cards worked better than Dyno-rod and I now have a steady through flow of energy and positive karma. The cards are great fun too, especially for patience.

5.0 out of 5 stars His best stuff yet, 21 Jan 2009
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing (Audio CD)
I have read every one of Stephen's books, even saw some of the old video documetaries he directed and this is his best stuff yet! OK, I'm probably his number one fan and I'm not ashamed to admit that. You can tell that this new age stuff fits him like a glove, and he enjoys his work. I have had the pleasure of meeting the man some years back, this was at a charity auction in Gloucester and he is a thoroughly nice man, even sent me a signed book! So maybe I am a little biased towards him, but take it from someone who has read every one of his books that these new age books and things from him are the dogs whatsits.

2.0 out of 5 stars Over rated, 18 Mar 2010
N. A. Perrier (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing (Audio CD)
I decided to buy the cd a few months ago after having read all the great and wonderful reviews about it. However, I have only listened to it twice since because it is far too long for a regular mediation. it goes on for over one hour! The other problem with it is that the repetitions about what the clearing of each charka throughout the meditation are quite annoying. It would have been a lot better if these repetitions had been minimised and thus reducing the length of the meditation. Also, what is cosmic ordering? well the cd does not come with a booklet or anything. so not a single word about what cosmic ordering is I'm afraid.

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, 21 Mar 2011
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing (Audio CD)
I was so disappointed with this cd. I found it to be so boaring and repetitive that I could not wait until it was finished. I would not recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not too sure, 21 Mar 2009
D. GOODWIN - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing (Audio CD)
I did not find this helpful, in fact I only listened to about half of it. I have lent it to two other people who afterwards (I didn't tell them what I thought of it before) said they had done the same It was relaxing though.
Having seen the other reviews I think I need to have another go!

Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing
Cosmic Ordering: Rapid Chakra Clearing by Stephen Richards (Audio CD - 1 July 2008)