5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me
I had been looking for work for a long time. I received the cards and asked about work, the cards recommended I look for a change of career. Within two days of this reading, I got part-time work in a bakery. I think they're brilliant and would recommend them to anyone.
Published on 22 Aug 2007 by Mrs. S. A. Poulter

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed...
Was very disappointed with these...

The Cards, and what they actually do is okay and quite impressive, but the quality `sucks'... (not a term I use often - but is perfect for what I need in this instance!)

Firstly; these looked great artwork on various Internet Sites - and I loved the `space' theme, but I imagined the Cards may be slightly bigger...
Published on 24 Oct 2012 by FAMOUS NAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, 22 Aug 2007
Mrs. S. A. Poulter (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars So Beautiful, 23 Aug 2007
Mrs. D. K. Holdstock (u.k.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards (Pamphlet)
I absolutely love these cards, they are just the right size for my hands and always seem to come up with the appropriate thing when you ask a question.

The illustrations are so beautiful, i love looking at them.

Along with the CD that I ordered from Stephen I am feeling so much more positive since using both. I am looking forward to getting into the book 101 orders for daily use.

Kim Holdstock

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmic Bliss, 22 Aug 2007
G. Sandall (Sherington, Bucks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards (Pamphlet)
After already having read Stephen Richards book on Cosmic ordering I couldn't wait to get these cards and I wasn't dissappointed. The cards that came up were perfect for what I was feeling and the booklet that comes with the cards explains it all so easily. I am gaining in confidence every day and have now ordered the CD to further help with my Cosmic orders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmic Ordering Wish Cards, 7 Aug 2007
C. M. Wagstaff (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards (Pamphlet)
Having listened to Stephen's Audio CD many times and knowing what great stuff we can manifest with this great Universe of ours, I was thrilled to receive the Cosmic Ordering Wish Cards. Basically by handling the cards you 'charge' them with your energy and ask a question or questions. Card cards pop out of the pack as you shuffle them which make you think about your question or its answer. There is a gentle energy about this process and a little booklet comes along to explain each card. I wonderful addage to the Audio CD and book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Veritable Treasure, 22 Aug 2007
V. May "Rainbow" (Freckleton, Preston) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards (Pamphlet)
These cards are beautifully illustrated and they are just the right size.
They are sort of affirmational, I get goosebumps when I look through them, they trigger something within,
I have Stephen's Cosmic Ordering Guide, book and CD, so when I read the cards I hear his voice, it is wonderfully powerful.
Its strange (synchronistic) how the most apt cards come out every time, always relevant to the situation or question asked.
The only trouble is I have trouble getting to use these as my two daughters whisk them away at every opportunity.
I am going to look for a beautiful purple velvet bag to keep them safe and to add to the pleasure of using them (all treasures should be kept in velvet).
Stephen is a genuine humanitarian and believes selflessly in helping others and this comes through in all of his creations. Karen and Stephen have excelled themselves with these cards.
Can't wait till the Cosmic Ordering Healing Cards come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmic Ordering Wish Cards, 7 Aug 2007
J. Hay - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards (Pamphlet)
Was over the moon to receive these wonderful cards and have used them daily since receiving them. I already own Stephen Richards Cosmic Ordering book and CD, both of which I think are fantastic and these cards are an added way of manifesting my wishes. I already feel more positive and happier in my life in just a few days of receiving them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish Cards do work!, 7 Aug 2007
Ms. C. Smeaton "Caron" (Gateshead, Tyne & Wear) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards (Pamphlet)
I am fairly new to Cosmic Ordering, and have Stephen's books and CD.
Received wish cards at weekend. They are beautiful.
Have done 2 readings of each spread and cannot believe that the same cards have come out, albeit in different spreads, apart from Cosmic Love, both readings "Trust" which makes perfect sense.
Over last few months, Cosmic has made me more positive, less stressed, its working both in my personal and work life and can only get better. Dream Big!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Uncanny...., 11 Mar 2008
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards (Pamphlet)
I have Stephen Richards' book and also his CD, and I've just received these lovely Oracle cards.

I have only used them once but the card that came out was extraordinarily accurate, referring to the exact topic I was holding in my mind.

I agree with the other posters who have given these cards a five star rating, they are beautiful to look at and so far they definitely work.

I recommend getting them as a complement to any collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oracle Cards, 3 Dec 2007
Emma (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards (Pamphlet)
Many thanks indeed to, Stephen Richards, a great source of Cosmic Wisdom.

His book changes attitudes and makes only genuine promises. The CD is fantastic. The Oracle cards are so easy to use, calming, inspiring, enabling and empowering. These are positive tools for empowerment and easier to learn to use than traditional Tarot cards. A great starting point.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 21 Aug 2007
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards (Pamphlet)
I received these cards and wondered what if anything they could tell me! I was truly amazed that the spreads I did came out with how I was feeling exactly - although I didn't want to admit it at the time!! - I did a different spread and had to admit they were right!!! Fantastic.

Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards
Cosmic Ordering: Oracle Wish Cards by Karen Whitelaw Smith (Pamphlet - 7 July 2007)
Used & New from: £13.59