5.0 out of 5 stars A great experience
Published on 15 Dec 2007 by Donnie Darko

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
After reading the line about the author during his primary school days getting into a fight with 200 children and winning, I found it very difficult to really believe anything that followed.
Published 17 months ago by David D

5.0 out of 5 stars A great experience, 15 Dec 2007
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality (Paperback)
I had never heard about Cosmic Ordering before ordering this book and the cd based on all the positive reviews here at Amazon.co.uk. This was about 6 weeks ago, and it has already turned my life around for the better. Most of my orders has already come true and I feel really good these days, with great expectations of what to come. Stephen Richards is a wonderful writer and this book, along with the cd, is probably one of my best investments ever.

If you are a little skeptic like I was, do yourself a favor and give this a try anyway for the fun of it. This is BIG.

4.0 out of 5 stars This book will help you., 11 May 2008
The most valuable thing about this book is the inspiring passion with which it is written. But if you want a more structured and hence more helpful advice on positive changes in your life, I'd recommend a book by Dr. Robert Anthony "The Ultimate Secrets of Total Self-Confidence". There are many authors writing about basically same thing - the ways of making your wishes come true. The amazing fact of life is - it is all possible. However, I think there are many people out there, who'd be put off by the mere mention of "magic", "cosmic", etc. If you are one of them, bear this in mind: YOU will have to do all the work, not a fairy, not a pixy, not an angel. The magic these authors are reffering to is simply a common sence. Only in which case do you think you'll make a better job out of your life - when you are nugged into doing well under the threat of not getting a prize in the afterlife, being at the same time constantly reminded that you are so bad, you haven't got a chance to get it anyway; or will you do better being inspired to do the best you can because it is great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars soaring high., 25 Jan 2009
Steven Richards is the master of all knowledge on Cosmic Ordering, his books are easy to read. CD easy to listen to. previous negative comments are more than likely from people not really willing to let go, listen or to learn the technique! Thats up to them though, i find impatience can also be a problem, (me included) but keep at it, and it will happen, when the first connection is made its like WOW! I have purchased all of Stephens books, CD's and cards, not because i need every available tool but because i love everything that Stephen releases on the subject of Cosmic Ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmic Ordering Guide by Stephen Richards, 31 May 2007
This book is amazing. Stephen Richards is amazing. I've read it and re-read it. Stephen's explanations are so thorough and thought provoking that you have to try what he suggests - it makes such sense of everything.

Buy it, it's so worth it, I can't wait for the next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Sep 2006
I bought this book after reading the reviews on it. Having seen the interview between Parkinson and Noel Edmonds, I became fascinated by Cosmic Ordering. I was not sure which book to buy so I allowed the reviews of all to guide me. I think the way in which this book has been written and the explaination of the theory and practice of Cosmic Ordering is easy and effortless.

I did read a review that said Stephen "just bragged about his own fortunes", that is untrue. He mentions once that he has a 500k house and a luxury car, thats it! I would not call that bragging. Hearing of his success in business is inspiring and encouraging.

I know that since i first read this book (i am now reading through it a second time) I am feeling change happen. Like most people that pick this book up we are embarking on a journey to a better life. The mind is a positive and powerful tool, I have no doubt in what i can achieve by changing my mindset, to make my life richer and more fulfilling. I hope that you feel the same after reading it.

My opinion - this book is worth every penny and is a must for those ready to change their life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Feb 2009
I normally cannot stand this sort of books, but I have determined to get to the end of this one without being judgmental...and I loved it!
It's so inspiring. I enjoyed reading it and doing the exercises and see the results and working on my negative thoughts, it has been a pleasure and the whole book irradiate positive energy.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth reading, 7 Jan 2009
Michael Hayes "Revenue" (Stowting, UK) - See all my reviews
Something I learned from this book is that history is filled with success stories of people who would not give up. Here, at last, is a book that offers some practical suggestions for getting yourself and your life together. We all sometimes just need a helping hand along the way, this is the book to give us that.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Book., 9 Mar 2009
I must say that I would advise any one to buy this book. Only after reading it the second time did I start to see a change in my life. Yes I will admit, I tried speed reading through the book but as Mr Richards said, that is a very silly thing to do as he is a hynotherapist and luckily puts subliminal messages in certain chapters. Okay, so I haven't won the lottery and bought my house on the hill by the sea but there have been so many subtle changes not just in me but in the way other people are treating me, due to the changes in my attitude, more than likely that I have got to say to all you skeptics out there. Fine, you don't have to buy the book but if you have anything like an open mind you will be so glad you did. Thankyou Mr Richards for writing such a brilliant book.

5.0 out of 5 stars this book has taught me something special, 1 April 2008
The book is brilliant with significance well beyond its narrow but important subject. It is not a book that promises to turn your bank account into a one with millions in it, but it does show attentive readers' ways to make their lives better by use of cosmic ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look up to the heavens and put in your order, 16 Nov 2007
As we get older we become a little cynical. This is a trap that Stephen Richards admits falling in to, he has now turned his life around and has a positive mental attitude (as well as wealth). In this book he shares his lifes lessons learnt and all those positive things that we should be doing to open our soul to the cosmos. This book is both an empowering and uplifting experience and teaches you how to order these good things for yourself. We have already won 10 on the lottery after putting the book down; remember start small and then ask for some more!

Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality
Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality by Stephen Richards (Paperback - 6 Jun 2006)
Used & New from: 0.01