5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
This really is amazing stuff, I haven't felt so relaxed, positive and confident in years, the book was very good, and the CD the icing on the cake - superb.

Its opened my mind and changed my attitude towards my life and self in so many ways, all for the better, my possibilities seem so much more varied and achievable, almost limitless.

Delighted I...
Published on 4 Nov 2006 by Davey B

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work for Me.
I listened to the reviews, I bought the book and the cd, and I gave it a good few months. Nothing. I'm really happy for those who have had good results, but I am not one of them. As far as the CD is concerned, I would suggest that if you are not of the 'hypnotizable' type, then I would give this a miss. If you respond well to being told to 'j-u-s-t let g-o' and having...
Published on 3 Aug 2007 by shaumbra

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 4 Nov 2006
This review is from: Cosmic Ordering Connection: Change Your Life Within Minutes! (Audio CD)

Delighted I stumbled across this, wish I'd known about it all my life, but better late than never. Very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trying is Believing, 6 Nov 2006
L. M. Davidson "Maggie D" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I thought nothing could surpass the positivity I felt after reading Steven's book until I tried the CD.

This is a fantastic aid and really 'does what it says on the tin'. I am amazed at the connection I have each time.

I am left feeling at peace yet almost 'electrically' charged when ever I use this CD.

After years of negative attitude and a negative life I have manged to turn this around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe that's the cosmic order, maybe that's just good luck, 27 Jun 2008
This is the first time I have been writing a review on anything I ordered from Amazon. I decided to do it as I am amazed by the results of cosmic orders. I won't tell you exactly what I have asked for but I want to share with you the fact that I was waiting for around two years for something to happen in my life. After reading the book on cosmic orders I placed my wish to cosmos asking for giving me that thing as soon as possible. Saying as soon as possible I didn't mean tomorrow or even in one year time. I was prepared to wait another few years. What happened the next day, made me feel amazed, happy and a bit confused. I got exactly what I asked for. I felt a bit confused as I really didn't expect cosmos to take `as soon as possible' so seriously but I'm very glad it did!
I truly don't know how to express how satisfied I am with the CD. Therefore, I will leave it to your own experience to make a comment on it. I strongly recommend to get both the book and the CD.
With love and light
Emilia

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing journey, 2 Jun 2007
G. C. Mulcahy (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This the most relaxing, most profound experience. I have meditated off and on for ages and have never attained the level of relazation that I have with this CD.

I never would have believed that I could have developed the abilities that I now have before I started using this CD. It is truly amazing and I thank the Cosmos for leading me to it and to the guidance that the author imparts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Opens a whole new world of possibilities!!, 17 Jan 2008
card wisdom "Genie" (Chesterfield, England) - See all my reviews
I thought I would try this as I was first introduced to this when I bought the "Cosmic Ordering Wish Cards", as they gave me silent encouragement. I opened my heart and opened a whole new world of possibilities. I just had this overwhelming urge to take this a step further and see for myself if the cards were right in what they were telling me, and for me it has been a fun and exciting experience. During the CD I was conscious of things going on, and I never questioned them as I placed my trust in Stephen. Afterwards I found new motivation within me so as to extend beyond my normal comfort zones and take things on that I would not have normally done. This cosmic world is something we can all connect with, there are so many wonderful and fascinating things to do in life, things I never knew I could do until I placed my orders. There is something magical about all this cosmic ordering. I would like everyone to feel what I am feeling and to connect so we can all have what we want. This is so exciting, thank you, Stephen.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't really understand how it works but it does!, 6 Nov 2006
A. ACKERLEY (UK) - See all my reviews
If you are looking for a fast track connection to the Cosmos then this is it. If I look at it logically, it doesn't make sense but having used this CD a number of times I have cast my doubts aside and just let it happen. The results are better than I could have hoped.

5.0 out of 5 stars John D, 19 Aug 2008
John W. Dickson "JD" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Just fantastic is the only way to describe this CD, just finished listening to it 5 mins ago so I dont know if it has worked for my cosmic order but im sure it has, cosmic orders aside, this is the best relaxation and self hypnosis CD I have heard so far cheep at half the price.
Dont take my word for it try it your self.
Cheers JD

5.0 out of 5 stars Its working....., 15 Oct 2006
Hi, I'm loving this gem. I've used it once and already I'm feeling it working. In one week I've come really close to actually winning over a hundred thousand pounds. I missed out by a whisker!! I'm very confident this will work for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Blowing, 4 Nov 2006
This really helped me gain confidence and trust that amazing things will happen!! The book stopped me in my tracks and made me reavaluate my life, but this CD was awesome!! I oozed confidence and felt renewed relaxed, and in control of everything. I am positive I can acheive anything now.

5.0 out of 5 stars From sceptic to believer in minutes, 3 Sep 2008
M. Cooper (North East, UK) - See all my reviews
I've read dozens of so called self help books including several on cosmic ordering without ever seeing any real benefit. I think perhaps I have been too ready to finish one book and go on to another without taking any sustained action in order to profit. Audio CDs have never worked for me either so I was astounded when I had immediate results from Stephen Richards Audiobook - Cosmic Ordering Connection.
If I'm honest, this was something of a last resort, but it's made me a firm believer in Cosmic Ordering. The experience of connecting with the cosmos using this audiobook is intense yet completely relaxing. The author's voice (thankfully British) soothes guides and relaxes whilst doing all the 'ordering' for you.
Immerse yourself in the recording and surrender any conscious effort.
The result for me was an immediate feeling of well being and an invigorated, truly positive attitude.
And if you're wondering whether the cosmos delivered the goods, I have a nice fat cheque by the side of my laptop as I type. Unbelievable? Well it used to be unbelievable until now.

Cosmic Ordering Connection: Change Your Life Within Minutes!
Cosmic Ordering Connection: Change Your Life Within Minutes! by Stephen Richards (Audio CD - 10 Oct 2006)
Used & New from: £4.99