5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!
This CD is wonderful. My eldest daughter finds it very hard to 'switch off' at bedtime & as a result lies awake for hours mulling things over in her head. That was until I bought this CD.

Published on 15 Jun 2007 by Mumoftwogirls

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
I bought this CD for my 2 young sons (7 and 8 years of age) and it just didn't do anything for them. In fact they even asked if the narrator was depressed!! I think that that main problem is that guided meditation is incredibly reliant on audio cues. The delivery of these meditations is so flat and dull, it just gets annoying. If you are going to market/sell CDs to...
Published 17 months ago by Mabbycat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 15 Jun 2007
This review is from: Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids) (Audio CD)

The soothing music, creative narrative & Christiane's calm & gentle voice helps her to totally relax, she is yet to hear the CD right to the end, she always falls asleep by track 3.

Can't recommend it highly enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 31 Dec 2008
S. Barrett "Susiq" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids) (Audio CD)
My 9 yr old daughter has a very keen imagination and consequently has found it hard to settle at bedtime. We now have all Christiane's CD's and can't emphasize what a huge difference they have made in helping my daughter to relax and sleep at bedtime. She enjoys the stories and Christiane's voice is incredibly soothing, such a wonderful help. Its also taught her a relaxing technique that she has used in other situations-fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing..., 31 Mar 2010
J. Barrett (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids) (Audio CD)
my 8 year old daughter has such trouble getting to sleep every night so i bought this in the hope it would help relax her mind. it is brilliant...i used it the first night and went and checked her after 30 minutes and she was asleep ! she wasnt too keen to try it at first but now we put it on every night and she is always asleep within 30 minutes. i would definately recommend this product - it has worked a miracle for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars really calming it works for grown ups to!!!!!, 20 April 2012
This review is from: Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids) (Audio CD)
Although it is for kids i have use it, i found it helped me unwind, i liked the worry tree idea as did my husband who is a highly qualified professional!! I have have a bit of insomnia with this cd i was off into the land of nod within 20mins. Its a very comforting cd and i would really reccommend it for you and your child.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful gift!, 3 Mar 2012
This review is from: Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids) (Audio CD)
I was given this cd by a friend as my daughter struggled to get to sleep in the evenings. It took her 2 nights to get used to - she had to listen to the cd twice the first night - but could not do without now! It has transformed our life and staying over at familly is no longer a huge drama.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Brilliant!!!, 4 Mar 2011
This review is from: Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids) (Audio CD)
Bought this for my 10 yr old boy who was getting anxious about going to secondary school plus upcoming SATS. First time he used it he was a bit giggly but after that he wants to listen to it. I have even used it with him. Favourite is By The Sea where before you go on your exciting journey you get to put your worries in a bag and hang it on the worry tree who takes care of them for you. The lady who speaks has a lovely warming voice.

Really recommend this to anyone to listen to regardless of whether they are anxious or not!

p.s. son gets off to sleep so much better now :)

5.0 out of 5 stars children's meditation cd, 31 Jan 2009
K. Ellis "phoenix" (banbridge, co. down) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids) (Audio CD)
I bought this product for my son who was having trouble getting to sleep. This product was great. It really helped him. Christian's voice is very soothing and it really teaches children how to relax and concentrate on pleasant things rather than what may be worrying them. My son uses this cd regularly and I have been known to borrow it myself! It is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime benefits, 8 Dec 2005
This review is from: Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids) (Audio CD)
I bought this for my children and they both adore it. They now like to play it every night at bedtime as it helps them to relax and unwind, as well as to think about any problems or issues which have arisen during the day. The music is lovely and Christiane's voice is very soothing. My children do not normally have much trouble sleeping and are rarely bothered by nightmares but I am sure that anyone with more restless children would find it extremely useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for aiding sleep, 14 Nov 2013
S. Spink "VirginGoddess" (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids) (Audio CD)
This is a great cd, that I bought after it was recommended to me by several friends, to help my 7 year old daughter get to sleep. It has really helped her to relax enough to drift off to sleep quickly each night. The only drawback is that there are only 3 tracks & so she got a bit bored of hearing the same couple of tracks (she's always asleep before track 3 though). I often change which track I start it on but it would be better if there were a couple more tracks on there to randomise it a bit more. Would recommend to anyone with a child that struggles to get to sleep though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime meditations, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids) (Audio CD)
Excellent for helping to soothe and calm children before going to sleep, a wonderful help for parents too. I would definitely reccomend this CD.

Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids)
Bedtime Meditations for Kids (Calm Kids) by Christiane Kerr (Audio CD - 14 Nov 2005)
8.92