5.0 out of 5 stars Fitness and motivation
I have several of Glenn Harrold's hypnosis cds and have found them all to be very good. This one in particular I thought was excellent, as it's kept me motivated to keep up my exercise regime, even keeping me motivated to get out walking whilst the weather was cold, wet, and windy. If you're looking for something to help keep you motivated, then I'd recommend this cd.
Published on 6 April 2009 by I. Lyman

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Being rather reluctant to exercise I ordered this CD. The voice is so annoying and affirmations are pretty useless, I found it an absolute waste of money.
Published 13 months ago by Claudia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitness and motivation, 6 April 2009
I. Lyman "Spook book reader" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise & Fitness Motivation, 7 Jun 2010
This review is from: Exercise and Fitness Motivation (Audio CD)
I have spent the last FIVE YEARS saying I would do Race For Life but never getting round to it. This year I have done all the training and am ready to run this Sunday. I have also signed up for a 10k run in October and restarted yoga classes. I had no strong opinions one way or the other about hypnotherapy when I bought this CD to help me when my training ground to a halt for the 5th year running, now I think it has been extremely helpful and am going to buy another by the same man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivated!, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Exercise and Fitness Motivation (Audio CD)
Not sure if it is all down to Glenn but after not being able to force myself into the gym for over 12 months, I am now going every other day and my performance is better than before! I enjoy the CD anyway, I find it very good as a relaxation tool too! Watch this space!

5.0 out of 5 stars it worksssssssssssssssss, 25 Oct 2011
This review is from: Exercise and Fitness Motivation (Audio CD)
i have ok motivation usually but listening to this cd relaxes and refreshes me so im ready to train i train at home so do need encouragement but this is supplied by the bucketful here on this awesome cd, im 49 yrs old i wish this was around 30 years ago i would be the buffest male around that is the best compliment i can give this cd now if you come up with a hypnotherapy cd to turn the clock back so i can be 19 again or pick the winning lottery tickets ?????????/?

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 12 Dec 2009
B. Boon "Burbles" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Exercise and Fitness Motivation (Audio CD)
I have really taken to this Cd and am planning to get one or two more by the same chap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 13 Oct 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmm.... disappointing., 28 May 2011
This review is from: Exercise and Fitness Motivation (Audio CD)
This recording seemed pretty poor quality to me, unfortunately. It gets loud and it's... "garish" almost. It is not at all soothing, or inspiring - it sounds rather deadpan. That's the best way I can describe it. I tried using it regularly with my iPod, but it's rough to listen to and doesn't allow you to drift into the 'zone' the way that the Paul McKenna stuff does.

3.0 out of 5 stars Motivated, 3 Jan 2014
I love my books (International Wanderer) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Exercise and Fitness Motivation (Audio CD)
You have to be motivated to use this before you can be motivated in order to practice what it is teaching.

1.0 out of 5 stars uninspiring, 22 May 2011
This review is from: Exercise and Fitness Motivation (Audio CD)
The relaxation exercises take up too much time in the beginning and make one sleepy. I know it's good to fall asleep during hypnotherapy but in this case this doesn't seem to do much good. The second track which has affirmations is not powerful at all. They are all vague and wishy washy.

Exercise and Fitness Motivation
Exercise and Fitness Motivation by Glenn Harrold (Audio CD - 1 May 2007)