Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 November 2002
I have a whole stack of recordings by this popular artist but this one is extra special as it incorporates many great aspects of the other recordings neatly on to one single CD. This recording has the ability to inspire, motivate, build self-confidence and to make positive thinking a normal state of mind. This means that "True Potential" is a very good substitute for the Confidence, Positive Thinking, Self-Esteem, Energy and Motivation recordings making it a multifunctional life enhancing piece of equipment.
The sound on the recording is superb with a voice that is clear and resonant. Highly recommended!
0Comment|229 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2007
I bought this CD in spring 2005 and I started to listen to it every day for the first couple of weeks. It really does relax you and the positive statements installed are retained in my memory and have helped me to be more positive, more confident and I have stopped making excuses for not doing things I have always wanted to do.

As an example, I was unhappy at work and I turned that around, I wanted to do something new outside of work to meet new friends and I started Martial Arts which I had always wanted to do. I can say that at the end of 2006 and upon reflection over the past 18 months this CD triggered a life change for me personally. I am doing well in my new martial arts, I have just landed a new job that will provide me a higher income.

I am sure this will all sound too good to be true but I honestly can say that this CD was the start of my positive change and I will always keep it safe and use it again when or if I need it. Right now I am buying the Memory CD as I am getting older I believe this may be a useful one to have. If I could I would like to meet Glenn and offer him my thanks in person.

For now the best I can do is encourage you to buy this CD. Thank you Glenn.
on 14 September 2011
I have had this cd for a few years now and have always used it on and off when ever I need too. Out of all glenn's cd's it is definetly one of my favourites and seems to have the most profound effect on me compared to all his others.

I find it most useful if I am feeling stressed at work or going through a phase of not feeling my most confident. I always listen to it at bed time as I am a terrible sleeper but this cd sends me straight to sleep! It also helps me to feel more confident and organised at work, which in turn makes me feel better as I am a very unorganised person which can lead to me making mistakes as I tend to think with my right brain rather than my left! but after using this cd i feel more confident, more in control and definetly more on the ball!

I would highly recommend this cd, it really does make a positive difference to your life.
on 20 September 2004
I got into G. Harrold's hypnotherapy recordings with the simple need to relax on the agenda, so I picked a random title (Positive thinking,) with the healthy scepticism that comes with trying all new things, and within five minutes of listening I became a fan of his work. I am still clueless as to how these recordings work at a subconscious level but what I can say (and what indeed he says) is that I was "deeper relaxed than I have been in a long time."
Be you tense, fed up, or simply curious about this kind of 'medicine'; All Glenn Harrold's recordings are addictively soothing and 'Unleash Your True Potential'is one of his best.
on 3 April 2013
This is my 4th ever hypnotherapy CD and it is everything I like. Glenn Harrold has a convincing and dymanic voice that you can really believe in , and is totally down to earth (not wafty, like one CD I once bought. )

The meesages are fantastic and so far I have felt really inspired and excited after listening to the sessions.

I would very much recommend this to anyone who wants a boost about daring to believe in themselves and what life can offer.
on 5 May 2011
This is a good CD, with two quality tracks. It is definitely very helpful to listen to this kind of CD as the meaning of words stay in your head and influence your positive attitude towards life and create more positive thoughts. That is a very good start towards felling better and making some changes in your life.
on 2 June 2011
I have got 4 other dvds by this guy, and I find that there all good. Obviously depending on what you're going through in life. I have found with the traumas that I have been through in life starting from the age of 18 to in my mid 50's now, these dvd's have proved very helpful and useful. I was very negative, I am now starting to think positive. My life is starting to get better. Don't forget: What you give out, you receive back. That is very, very true. I have been there and got the tee-shirt.
on 7 April 2016
I have bought many glenn harrold CDs for myself and for friends and the results have been amazing and my friends who were sceptical have been won over.
on 2 April 2014
I now own several Glenn Harold CDs. At first I thought his voice irritating as it wasn't quite what I was expecting from a hypnotherapist. But I am used to it now and find it very soothing. Just have one problem, I usually fall asleep before the end of the session and wake up to find it over. Do the CDs help? Yes, I think so.
on 31 July 2005
After reading about hypnosis being a good way to relax I thought I would try one of these CDs as Glenn Harrold is recommended by a lot of people.
After listening to the CD for a few days I can say the second part works very well in getting me relaxed. So well I can't tell you anything about it!
As hypnosis is a trance state characterized by extreme suggestibility, relaxation and heightened imagination which works on the subconcious mind I don't advise anyone who has been subjected to any form of abuse/mistreatment by other people to listen to the first part of the CD. This is because the subconsious mind stores memories, and as part 1 of the CD mentions blame it can cause unpleasant sensations and thoughts.