5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Old Soldier, 20 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Play Great Golf (Audio CD)
Being ex forces, my husband is always very dismissive of "mumbo jumbo". However, getting desperate to beat his old buddies at golf he caved in when I got him the Glenn Harrold "Play Great Golf" CD. Hey presto within 1 week he started to come 1st and 2nd. He now BELIEVES in self hypnosis as the way to rationalise chaotic thoughts into some kind of order.

5.0 out of 5 stars had 3 lessons from a pro in the 3 weeks previous and was striking the ball great on the range but could not do it on ..., 9 July 2014
john allison (Cumbria,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Play Great Golf (Audio CD)
since listening to the cd every day for the last 3 weeks my game has vastly improved. had 3 lessons from a pro in the 3 weeks previous and was striking the ball great on the range but could not do it on the course . the improvement is probably down to a combination of things , but I feel that I am more relaxed on the course which has a lot to do with the cd. the more I listen to the cd the quicker I relax and feel more positive about how I am playing. give it a try you have nothing to lose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Play Great Golf (Audio CD)
Bought this for my Dad. It is too soon to say if it has made a difference to his golf, but definitely good for focus and relaxation. But I'm hopeful in turn it will help his golf game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hypnotic Golf lessons, 4 Dec. 2011
J. C. Olrog (Portugal) - See all my reviews
since purchase and after using for just 7 days, a great imprvement in my golf. Now use it at least 2 times a day, and cant wait to test it on the golf course. Its worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Golf Great Results, 3 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Play Great Golf (Audio CD)
Knowing how important it is to stay focused and maintain control when playing I have been looking for some guidance to help with my golf.
The results have been very encouraging.
Certainly a couple of breathing exercises alone have assisted in me playing better and enable me to reduce the tension coming down the stretch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov. 2014
Great

Play Great Golf
Play Great Golf by Glenn Harrold (Audio CD - 1 May 2002)