Format: Audio CDChange

on 9 August 2013
I have recently been through an enormous upheaval in my life, divorce and lost my job, and of course, I felt that it was all my fault. I ordered this sometime ago and I have been listening to this cd on a daily basis. I recently went 'back home' to where my family live and bumped into an old school friend in a supermarket and without thinking I went straight up to her and started chatting. At the end of the 'chat' she remarked on how confident and friendly I was, not at all how she remembered me from school. I also had my mother to stay with me and she said that she could see that I was 'comfortable in my own skin' and very confident in my manner. I have to say that I do feel different inside. I listen to this cd just before I go to sleep at night and it appears to be working. I have a new job, one that I am very excited and positive about. I certainly recommend purchasing it as the effects are very positive!!
on 2 July 2001
Ever wondered why we as a race find it hard to communicate with one another? Ever wondered how you can feel great love for yourself and then learn to love others in the same way? The answer is simple my friends. Buy this tape. If you have any negative doubts about your worth in the eyes of others the second track on this tape will set them on fire and bask you in a glow you'll be feeling inside for weeks. Great to combine with the Positive Thinking, Self Esteem tapes and inner peace tapes.
Track one of this recording is also fantastic. See yourself being happy in the company of others and significant others. If you don't buy this tape, by at least one in the author's series and sit back and relax. Enrich your life.
0Comment58 of 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 November 2010
I got this as I wanted to do something to improve the relationship im in as we seemed to have difficulty communicating sometimes which was getting frustrating. It was well rated so I thought Id have a go as Id never had a self-hypnosis CD.

My first shock was the guys voice. He had quite a east end London accent which I found quite surprising as Im used to calm soft voice relaxation CDs. I played it to my boyfriend one evening and he just laughed and couldnt relax or listen to it at all as he sounds more like a club bouncer! Having said that, now I am used to it I do find it relaxing and its perfect for my train journey to work and I listen to it (when BF isnt here) as I go to sleep and I fall asleep very quickly which is great for me.

As for the relationship benefits its hard to say as you cant quantify it but I feel better as the positive messages are infiltrating my brain without any effort on my part so thats fine and it is relaxing. I do think there is some benefit though as I do feel more confident in myself around people and Ive noticed myself doing and saying things which I wouldnt have done before, things which are more positive for me so Ill certainly carry on listening to the CD.
on 27 August 2013
Have tried Glenn Harrolds CD's before, for issues of stress and self confidence whan my dad was very ill and died. This title didn't help me fix my rocky relationship with an alcoholic in quite the way I'd have liked, but it has given me the strength and hope to get out of what was clearly, an unrecoverable, unhealthy situation, with someone totally self absorbed, deceitful and manipulative. On days when I fell like going back I pop this cd on and feel tons better!!