5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone with low self esteem
Published on 4 Aug 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars An early feedback from an ADHD perspective
This review must be treated from the perspective of someone who suffers from attention difficulties. When listening to the combination of relaxing music and singing, in place of my normal meditation, each time Glenn's voice intrudes, it jars, dragging my focus away from the music/singing. I stress again that this is from an ADHD perspective, where everyday noises are...
Published on 11 Dec 2007 by Mr. N. Moffatt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone with low self esteem, 4 Aug 2003
This review is from: Build Your Self Esteem (Audio CD)
You know when you look in the mirror and see yourself in a negative way, whether it's your size, shape, how you feel about the way that conduct yourself in life, how you treat others, how much you dislike yourself - if this is familiar to you then you need the help of this CD. Glenn Harrold takes you to a safe and wonderful place, he has built my self esteem and I now feel good about myself, confident that I can achieve and has made me believe in myself.
I had never used a CD like this before and now use this one and total relaxation on alternative nights. I am now calm, relaxed, happy with myself, sleeping well, conducting myself well and so much change has occured in me that I can not begin to explain the benefits I have felt through using this CD.
If I could say two words to Glenn Harrold they would simply be "thank you".

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational and Highly Effective, 23 Oct 2005
This review is from: Build Your Self Esteem (Audio CD)
I was feeling really depressed lately due to a series of negative experiences that had taken place in my life. My depression took a toll on my self esteem and I continued on my downward spiral. However I purchased this CD a month ago (being quite skeptical at first, but desperate enough to try anything!). For the first week (listening once a day) all I could notice was the deeply relaxing effect the CD had on me and the 1 to 2 hours of serenity I felt after I finished listening to it. However after about 3 weeks I began noticing some subtle changes in my thinking pattern that really surprised me! I feel stronger, encourage myself more and put myself down less often. I could handle life's ups and downs with more vigour. You have to relax completely though and listen to the recording with an open mind. It has the potential to make a huge change in your life and for the price offered its a steal. Highly recommended! Glenn Harold is the man!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 12 Jan 2006
This review is from: Build Your Self Esteem (Audio CD)
I was so sceptical at the start (after buying Paul McKennas Slim Now years ago and actually putting on a stone), but having had this for 3 days I've got so much more confidence now. At work I've just found myself sitting and chatting away to people i'd previously been too scared to even look in the eye. I can't believe what a difference this one cd has made to my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars glenns the man, 20 Feb 2005
This review is from: Build Your Self Esteem (Audio CD)
ive been going through alot recently and was very down in myself. This cd has slowly evolved into my psyche and has given me mental and inner strength. Its brought me back to myself and then added some inner security. This is what it did for me. It does help but you must allow yourself to fall deeper into trance over time and pay attention to relaxation.
the guys great...(better then the paul mckenna confidence cd)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Pleasent Voice, 13 April 2006
This review is from: Build Your Self Esteem (Audio CD)
Glen Harold has been a god send,I have read some negative remarks about his voice,After a couple of times listening to the CD as i did you will find his voice very soothing,He has the ability to change all of our lifes...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Jun 2001
... This tape is one of the best. It not only helps with self esteem but gives one a new perspective on how other people might be insecure when they criticise you. No one tape can solve every problem 100%. That's our own jobs. These tapes serve as things to give us the confidence to better understand and love ourselves. Enter the inner world of your subconcious and have safe fun with your imagination. If you liked dreaming, this will blow you away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a Quick Fix, 7 July 2008
Malc (Reading UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Build Your Self Esteem (Audio CD)
If you expect to listen a couple of times and miraculously feel you are the most marvellous person in the world, forget it. However, if you listen regularly and follow Glenn's instructions, you will get results. I have been using this cd for 2 weeks now, I am so much happier and positive, even my colleagues at work have commented. It is worth listening, just for the feeling of total relaxation that you can achieve (with very little effort).

5.0 out of 5 stars lets you totally relax and absorb suggestions, 26 Aug 2001
By A Customer
I was skeptical at first but I find it works in subtle ways. I find it very hard to relax usually so I didn't think it would work for me but within minutes I was totally relaxed and able to absorbe the suggestions put to me. I would recommend it to anyone who find it hard to relax, I did also feel a little happier after it so maybe the subliminal messages at the end really work! Some people find the accent a problem but I got used to it straight away and it didn't really matter then!

5.0 out of 5 stars We all need someone to say 'you are okay', 29 July 2013
Penelope (BEDFORD, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Build Your Self Esteem (Audio CD)
Two half hour sessions, one 'believing in your self' and one was 'self esteem'. I wasn't actually sure when I bought it the difference between self esteem and confidence. Both sessions describe believing in yourself and not criticising yourself but using different ways of going into the mediations. Both end with a relaxing piece of music so if once you have done the mediation you want to fall asleep it will allow you to do that too. He has a very soothing voice, and a slight London accent.
I have found that it works, I feel I am more accepting of the decisions I make without beating myself up. I have also noticed the confidence others have in my decisions too, which is affirming my new beliefs. I would recommend this for those with low confidence/self esteem, those who find it difficult to make decisions, and those who just need a boost. I actually think I have good self esteem before this cd, but we all need someone to say 'you are okay' at different stages of our lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 24 May 2007
M. Shad "rebel2excel" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Build Your Self Esteem (Audio CD)
I had been going through alot of pain in my life recently which greatly affected my self esteem. I didn't take care of myself, I didn't want to work and took absolutely no pleasure in anything. After just two sessions listening to the cd I have felt the best I have in years. I work alot harder, I play just as hard and enjoy life. I'm happy as a lark! The accent wasn't such an issue for me and I'm American! You have to trust in the voice though and allow yourself to be completely relaxed. Some people may have a problem with this as hypnotism is still, regretfully, viewed with a lot of skepticism and fear. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of though. Lose yourself in it and you'll come out feeling completely refreshed and energized. I kid you not, this CD will transform your life for the better! Glenn Harold is an absolute legend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Build Your Self Esteem
Build Your Self Esteem by Glenn Harrold (Audio CD - 1 Nov 2004)