‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These Work!, 5 Mar 2007
After only a week of listening to this tape, I felt more relaxed at work, more confident in myself and definately able to think more positively. I also sleep better and have stopped having nightmares. Also, I listened to the weight loss tape and started excersizing for the first time in 2 months. I don't think the tapes would work the same on everyone, and you may need to listen a lot for them to be very effective, but it's definatley worth having a go. If nothing else, it will definately relax you. I would recommend these cds/tapes to anyone who would like to change anything in their life for the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positively effective, 13 Oct 2006
S. Olson "torpedo50" (County Durham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learn How To Think Positively (Audio CD)
Once you get past the childish urge to imagine the hypnotist saying, "And where are they now, the little people of Stonehenge?" a frivolity based on Harrold's Nigel Tufnel-like accent and delivery (Spinal Tap fans, beware!), this CD really does work to take you into a positive mindset. The initially skeptical listener will have to suspend their disbelief at the effectiveness of the hypnotic techniques used, which rely on a combination of a soothing voice augmented by simple recording studio effects such as reverb and panning from left to right plus soft New Age music, but once one overcomes such hurdles and surrenders to the power of relaxation and suggestion, this really does pay off. I found myself feeling - and thinking - more positive after the very first listen, with repeat listenings only serving to reinforce this new frame of mind. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars learn to live it, 5 Feb 2005
Chris (sw england) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Learn How To Think Positively (Audio CD)
This CD works - if you let it.
If you have never heard Glenn Harrold, then believe me his accent takes some getting used to. However just allow yourself to be inducted by the "South London Geeza", and you will reap the rewards. As with all of his CDs, the scripts are first rate, and very positive. His use of voice is certainly quite effective, and the background music is well edited and not too anoyingly new age.
If you buy and listen to this then you are aiming to reprogram your established thought patterns. In my experience this is not something that happens overnight, and is certainly harder if you dont allow yourself to relax into the process. After a month of repeated listening it is now really working many subtle wonders.
I highly recommend this CD as well as all of his others. I find them all very relaxing and positive experiences. As an aside, I would also highly recommend Nick Kemp's CDs which are very different but equally enjoyable.

4.0 out of 5 stars This really works., 19 Feb 2009
Ms. C. Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learn How To Think Positively (Audio CD)
I was really impressed with this product. Despite feeling like many other listeners that have reviewed this CD at first, the accent making me think that I had perhaps ordered the latest Guy Richie film by mistake, it is actually very soothing. I am a great sceptic about this kind of thing but cannot deny that I felt more positive afterwards. Excellent. My only criticism is not about this CD inparticular but across the product range as I own a few of them and found them quite 'samey'. But hey, I suppose if its a formula that works why mess with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 July 2008
J. Tyrrell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learn How To Think Positively (Audio CD)
Ive never used a hypnotherapy c.d. before so i didn't know what to expect but this was great I've used it basically everyday for 2 weeks and i saw a big improvement in my mood and outlook. the reason i didn't give full marks is because you have to keep listening to it everyday for it to keep working (I missed a day and my mood dropped) but perhaps after a few weeks this is not necessary I'll wait and see.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Dayper and Daypaahhh...", 26 Feb 2008
B. Lynch (Portland, OR, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learn How To Think Positively (Audio CD)
Being an American, my first reaction to Glenn Harrold's accent within a hypnotherapy recording was "Heeee heee heeee, get outta here -- you're joking, right??!" But I now own 3 of his CDs and listen to all of them regularly, so there must be something to it when he says his voice will take me "dayper and daypaahh." Now I have come to associate that accent with relaxation and positive feelings. (Imagine if I relocated to south London? I'd feel great all the time!) But seriously, there's a reason Glenn has been so successful. If you open your mind and relax as he instructs you to, the positive suggestions really do take hold. I am NOT a happy camper when I awake in the morning, but this morning after listening to Track 1 I was actually dancing around my living room to the music at the end, singing along "...I believe in flyin' hiiiiggghhhhh..." (Please don't tell anyone this.)
After devoted listening to Glenn's CDs and some from Paul McKenna over the past 4 months, I am a much happier person. I would recommend them to anyone who can manage enough of an open mind to give them a fair try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Think Positively, 5 May 2011
This review is from: Learn How To Think Positively (Audio CD)
This CD is perfect, with two quality tracks. It is definitely very helpful to listen to this kind of CD as the meaning of words stay in your head and influence your positive attitude towards life and create more positive thoughts. That is a very good start towards felling better and making some changes in your life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very relaxing, 24 May 2009
This review is from: Learn How To Think Positively (Audio CD)
I have many cds of this type including several of Glenn's, this is the only one that seems to put me in a trance. I can't tell if its making a difference to my life and track two doesn't have much of an effect on me. Track one however takes me to another place, its a very nice experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars For a start, very relaxing..., 6 Jan 2001
By A Customer
...and also helped enormously with feeling more positive after a very messy break up. The tape guides you into a very relaxed state and then suggests images and ideas which help you to be more positive and think about a more positive future. I find it also helps me get to sleep very quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm positive this is the best, 5 Jan 2002
I have trusted these tapes for a long time and I think that this tape is a new idea and not one many people even try to produce. The tape works very well with repeated use and it offers one insight into the truth that there is another way at looking at things. Get the self esteem tape and the confidence one and use them with this one and the effect is amplified in preportion. A fantastic tape and a great production team behind it. Give this series a chance and it will not disappoint. My girlfriend has just started using the tape too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Learn How To Think Positively
Learn How To Think Positively by Glenn Harrold (Audio CD - Jan 2000)