5.0 out of 5 stars Feel like I have slept for a week after each use
Published on 27 April 2007 by Anon

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me
I tried this CD for several nights but unfortunately I found it didn't work for me. I didn't find listening to just a voice very relaxing, but I guess everyone is different. If you've tried everything else then maybe it's worth a try, but please don't believe it guarantees success.
Published on 14 April 2006 by KM

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel like I have slept for a week after each use, 27 April 2007
This review is from: Deep Sleep (Diviniti) (Audio CD)
I could'nt recommend this tape highly enough. Was'nt able to sleep due to certain problems going around in my mind every night. Was taking herbal pills to make me sleep. Really did'nt expect too much of the tape but exceeded all expectations. Its definitely worked a treat, I hardly get to the middle of the tape before I am off to sleep and I'm into a deep sleep as it suggests on the cover. No need for any pills to put me over any more. The very best part is, when I wake up I'm totally rejuvenated and full of energy, this tape gives you a new lease of life. I have also tried Glenn Harrolds 'Overcome the fear of flying' and it was excellent and very calming when flying. I have sent for another of his cd's through amazon also, I have total confidence in him. Glenns cd's should be given out on the national health! Any problem you have, there should be a cd from him to help, I think he has roughly thirty tapes out at the moment.

4.0 out of 5 stars really surprised me, 31 Oct 2003
This review is from: Deep Sleep (Diviniti) (Audio CD)
I have suffered from insommnia for years, a good nights sleep was nigh impossible. This was made worse by the fact that I had to be up early for work and was usually hiked up on caffiene during the day which made sleeping even more difficult.
So one day I came across this CD. Now I am miss skepitcal when it comes to all "new age" things, I really didn't see how it could work. But I thought I have nothing to lose, it's either this or prescription drugs, which leave me feeling groggy and absolutely terrible in the morning (even after 10 hours sleep I'd want more.)
The first night I tried it, I fell asleep instantly, I woke up feeling refreshed and fabulous. Then I thought, it might be a one off, so I tried it again the next day. Same result.
I don't even use this in headphones I put it on my stereo, but it seems to work just as well.
One niggle I have with this cd is that I tend to wake up after the first track is over and then fall asleep a few minutes after the second track starts. This has happened all of the times I have used it. It's a shame but it's better than no sleep at all you know ;)
Maybe I'm just very open to subliminal suggestion, and that's why it worked for me, but I have recommended it to other people in the hope they find it helpful too... worth a try and it doesnt break the bank (especially if you try herbal remedies, have you seen the price of them, cuh!) ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep sleep CD, 10 April 2005
This review is from: Deep Sleep (Diviniti) (Audio CD)
I've always been a poor sleeper but got by on herbal sleeping pills until an onset of tinnitus wrecked my nights. For two weeks, I barely slept at night and staggered around by day. I've always been sceptical about alternative therapy, but I tried this CD and within 3 nights was astonished to find myself dropping off quickly and having a decent sleep. It's really helped me get my life back. I recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars self hypnosis and sleep, 8 Mar 2007
S. Portsmouth (USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deep Sleep (Diviniti) (Audio CD)
This really does make you concentrate on getting to sleep and for most insomniacs that is half the battle. I am really pleasantly surprised by how I never quite get to the end of the CD. It works and I will reccomend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps me!, 17 April 2003
This review is from: Deep Sleep (Diviniti) (Audio CD)
I really like this approach to relaxing - A CD with a relaxing guide and lots of subliminals and fading echoes resounding in different areas of the brain. I haven't actually listened to the whole thing once as it has put me to sleep almost immediately on nearly every occasion I have listened to it!
It does the trick and PUTS me out like a light only my problem is maintaining deep sleep for longer than 4 hours and this hasn't helped just yet.........
DO Recommend though - calms my mind very easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars 28 years an insomniac...not anymore !!, 1 Mar 2005
This review is from: Deep Sleep (Diviniti) (Audio CD)
Well i have to say this cd is truly wonderful,i haven't slept properly since my dad died when i was only ten.I have tried every remedy,both prescribed medication,over the counter medicaton,books numerous tapes,massage,the list is endless and all to no avail
Now with this cd i am not only getting to sleep but staying asleep as well,no longer up wandering during the night
In addition i have also been plagued by nightmares and i have been known not only to sleep walk but also to talk,cry and shout.Well i can honestly say this is now a thing of the past
The results being that i feel so much better now and no longer dread the start of a new day, because instead of feeling absoloutely exhausted i actually am wakening up feeling fresh and ready for the latest challenge
The other amazing thing is that i am actually looking forward to going to bed as i know i'm not in for a night of torture but for a peaceful and invigorating nights sleep
I have recommended this cd to many others both friends and professionals included and will continue to do so

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe it works!, 15 Feb 2006
This review is from: Deep Sleep (Diviniti) (Audio CD)
Suffered from insomnia for years and years and years. Sheer desperation made me buy this CD. I was very cynical about it but decided I have nothing to lose but my money.
Have to say it worked straight away. I'm sleeping much better but the best thing of all is I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. I no longer have to drag myself out of bed in the morning. I also feel more cheerful but probably because I'm not feeling tired all the time. I find I still need to listen to the disc and the one big downside is sleeping with head phones on.
My advice if you can't sleep is try this CD, I'm very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me., 29 May 2008
This review is from: Deep Sleep (Diviniti) (Audio CD)
I am so glad I purchased this cd.

This cd has shown me a way into relaxing that I would not ever have managed alone.

Listening to it keeps you on track and stops your mind wandering.

I'd not had a proper nights sleep for 16 years, for various reasons including not being able to switch my brain off at night.
Thoughts, ideas and worries would just make it impossible to relax enough to be able to drift off to sleep.

I could not consider medication to help me sleep because my son is diabetic.

I tried the lavender sprays etc, but they did not help.

Buying this cd for me was my only resort, and I am so glad I did.

I've had this cd now for several months and I consider it one of the best purchases I have ever made.

It took a week or so before I experienced the full benefit, and now I don't even have to listen to it every night,
I just lay there going through the motions of visualizing and deep breathing.

My mother and sister both gave this cd a go and it worked for them too.

I was so impressed I also purchased Glenn Harrold's relaxation one too, although I found the tracks too similar to this cd, so I usually just stick to this sleep one.

What you get, (improved quality of life,) for the small amount of money you spend on this, is Priceless.

A big thank you goes to Glenn Harrold, he's definitely made an improvement in my life.

4.0 out of 5 stars unbiased, 26 Jan 2006
This review is from: Deep Sleep (Diviniti) (Audio CD)
I feel I have to write review on this audio book due to the one person leaving negative feedback. I find while shopping on Amazon that I take into account what the customers reviews have to say and is a great influence on purchasing a product. This CD WILL relax you, you will be more comfortable after listening to the CD for the first time. Do not expect it to be a miracle sleep cure where by listening to this you will be sent to sleep from your first listening. I have used it for the last three nights, finishing the CD awake but very relaxed, getting to sleep better, and getting used to what is something I haven't experianced before, chilling out in bed! This is working for me already, sleep was a luxury for my previous 36 hour days.
Buy this if you have stress, problems sleeping. Be open minded and let yourself go with the flow, it will work. Don't expect to listen to this expecting to go asleep by the end of it if don't participate.
hope this helps

5.0 out of 5 stars Get your life back.....this DOES work !, 1 April 2006
This review is from: Deep Sleep (Diviniti) (Audio CD)
I suffered from bouts of sleeplessness for many years, and there's no doubt, it blighted my life, made me listless, ineffective and depressive.
And I tried all the usual things, although I always did my best to stay away from chemical aids, as I felt worse than ever after experimenting with them.
Maybe like you right now, I was searching seperately for a solotion, as I felt that I just couldn't enjoy life properly if I felt half-dead most of the time.
I found out about this CD while browsing Amazon, and although a little dubious, I was impressed by the reviews, and so I thought I'd give it a go.
Believe me, this really DOES work. For the first time in many years, I am now enjoying nights of long, deep, untroubled sleep, just like when I was a kid. It's a truly wonderful feeling to wake up again after a long deep sleep, and feel that surge of energy and optimism for the day ahead, rather than fear.
I never thought I'd be able to write these words, never thought that I'd recapture the gift of deep natural sleep.
Thank you, Glenn Harrold.

Deep Sleep (Diviniti)
Deep Sleep (Diviniti) by Glenn Harrold (Audio CD - 7 Jan 2001)
4.18