5.0 out of 5 stars how i learned to stop being scared and love exams, 1 July 2004
This review is from: Overcome Exam Nerves (Hypnosis Series) (Audio Cassette)
i hadn't much practise at exams and was very worried, so i listened to this tape almost every night in the run-up to my exams.
on exam day, people around me were very nervous, whereas i was looking forward to the intellectual challenge and the chance to prove myself!
this amazing occurrence must be due to a combination of the tape and my well-planned revision. but it was listening to the tape that gave me the courage to tackle the revision in the first place :-)
i got my best exam mark ever, which i was able to achieve due to not being stressed on the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Testing Times, 29 Sep 2002
This review is from: Overcome Exam Nerves (Hypnosis Series) (Audio Cassette)
Life tests us all at one stage or another and so do a whole lot of other people too from school to University and on from there. But what if one gets nervous before tests, what if one's ability is overshadowed because our mind is blocked by thoughts of failure and loss? In that situation, one must reach for this title by the ever brilliant Glenn Harrold.
Upon listening to the CD, I felt deeply relaxed, calm and with a sort of sense of being which was common in certain types of meditation. Glenn's voice guided me into a place where I was able to see myself being prepared for exams. But it's appeal is, I discovered, not limited to the school or university pupil. This recording helped awaken within me a kind of secure notion that I was strong enough to take on any test that life threw at me. That there was no need to be worried or to worry about the kind of success other people wanted of me. Afterwards, I remembered very little which is not usually what happens when I listen to other Cds of the same genre. Just an overiding sense in my mind that I would be succesful if I were taking an exam and pass life's tests. IF you have a portable CD player then get the CD version of this title. If not the tape will suffice. Hey, why not get both? Not much of a cost considering the benefits. If you do purchase the title, keep an open mind and try out some of the other titles in the range as I have done. There's no rule which says you can't build on success.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, 12 Oct 2011
This cd really helped my children when they were taking their exams (one GCSE and one Degree finals) this year!

5.0 out of 5 stars If I can do it anyone can, 10 Jun 2008
I bought this CD to help me focus for my motorbike test - I listened to it every night for a whole month and I swear it got me through my test. I could not have had worse weather, it was blowing a gale and lashing it down with rain both during my test and for three and a half hours whilst out with my instructor preparing for my test. I was cold, there was an inch of water in my boots and my gloves were having to be continually rung out. Fortunately my wet weather gear held. My biggest fear was failing on my U turn but this CD allows you to picture yourself actually carrying out your test and passing it. I felt a bit jittery before but with the pinching of the back of the hand exercise I was able to get myself under control and ended up passing with one minor! ! ! (you are allowed up to 15).

I am sure my success was down not only to my hard work but my mental state as well - I use a lot of Glenn's CD's and would highly recommend them all.

Overcome Exam Nerves (Hypnosis Series)
Overcome Exam Nerves (Hypnosis Series) by Glenn Harrold (Audio Cassette - 1 Sep 2002)
Used & New from: 1.00