on 16 January 2014
this is a very interesting informative book. I and almost a third through it and I have only had it two days. simply a must for anyone new to teaching or studying pgce. Its full of handy information and tips for writing lesson plans, schemes of work and supporting learning.
on 3 January 2016
I found this to be a very useful book when studying for my PGCE; the sections in it are set out in a logical and clear order (which is not always the case with teacher-training textbooks). I used this book as a reference point in the majority of my essays.
on 3 January 2012
This book contains lots iof valuable information and guidance for those who are studying PTLLS or CTlls.
I have found this useful for completing assignments and giving a more in depth insight into certain subjects within the teaching sector
on 14 March 2012
This book is the most quoted book from my teaching course! Practical, Clear and easy to understand...Covers everything for a PGCE student! Really useful for theory of teaching, assignments and practical teaching tips. Brilliant! :)
on 14 July 2013
This book provides valuable tips, especially for assignments and meeting Ofsted requirements. Quite long which means that you need to read it in short bursts - it can get a little long-winded.
on 31 January 2013
Brought this whilst I study my cert ed, it's really say to understand and a fantastic book for referencing. Item arrived quickly and in good condition would recommend both product and supplier
on 7 January 2013
If you are starting out on your petals or any form of teacher training, this book will help. It is filled with lots of advice and support for those assingments which are coming up.
on 14 June 2016
This was my go to text book for all my PGCE post -16 essays. Full of information presented in an accessible format. I would highly recommend for any student teacher.
on 16 June 2013
I love this book! It has all the info you need for units and referencing and it's easy to read too! Easy to understand with everything covered
on 24 October 2011
Fantastic service second hand books where in good quality and the speed of the delivery was quick. Would use them again for sure thank you