on 2 December 2013
This is the usual annual round up from Private Eye. Pretty entertaining and quite funny. An easy Christmas present.

Just bought Sherlock Holmes and the Flying Zombie Death Monkeys a good laugh.
on 10 April 2014
I have reached the age when my short term memory is not what it was. However, I am still interested in politics and general news. I therefore value my Private Eye Annual as, when reading it during my quiet moments in the morning, it reminds me of recent events so, when discussing them at the Golf Club and comparing them with current news, it gives me an advantage. It also makes me laugh.
on 31 December 2013
I always purchase the annual for my mum at Christmas to supplement her Private Eye subscription. Needless to say, she is never disappointed!
on 2 January 2014
Private Eye at at it's brilliant best. Christmas wouldn't be the same without Mr Hislop's quick witted look at the world in which we live.
on 31 December 2013
I purchased this as a Christmas present for my husband. He hasn't stopped giggling yet. I would say if was a successful gift.
on 30 December 2013
I buy this annual every year for my husband, excellent value for money full of interesting facts and funnies. Would recommend
on 1 January 2014
Very funny annual get it every year very well written funny topical insight to all the years events good laugh
on 18 December 2013
Bought this as a stocking filler for my husband, so had a sneaky peak before wrapping. A great gift for reading in front of a fire on a cold winter day. I ended up reading the whole lot so will have to look surprised when he laughs and comments!
on 11 January 2014
I always buy this for my son at Christmas and both him and his father spend all day tittering over it and sharing the articles and cartoons with everyone. As always a good buy and received in good condition and very quickly.
on 16 January 2014
Love it! I'm in Australia at present and nothing here can match our UK humour. Probably the best satire in the world put into a nutshell by Ian Hislop and his team