on 3 November 2012
The 'Eye' annual has become a tradition in this house. All the past year's slithy political toves and the false front people who make up the less than great and far from good are re-visited for your amusement. Good stuff.
on 6 January 2013
Hislop and Team have maintained the usual ascerbic standard (WHICH THEY SET MANY YEARS AGO ). This is an annual which has to be an absolute MUST in Santa's stocking ! Probably the closest you will ever get to the Truth in Politics Today ! The tops in educated humour and satire.
on 8 December 2012
This is a terrific read, up to the usual very high standard. Well presented, the format is consistent with previous years' annuals. This title never disappoints.
on 9 May 2013
I found the connection between Private Eye and Ian Hislop from watching Have I Got News For You, and what a find!

Hysterically witty method of saying what we all think, and keeping us updated with the latest "goings on" in our absurd and hypocritical world of humans.

Thank you Private Eye and keep on keeping on.
on 19 January 2013
It's the best of the satirical content from the previous 12 months of Private Eye. Apart from being highly amusing, it is a nice reminder of what the rich, famous and newsworthy have been up to, or perhaps more correctly, wish they hadn't been up to!
on 18 October 2013
Lots of good jokes and spoof articles remind the reader of many of the scandals and events over the past year. If you are a Privat Eye fan you will enjoy it and if you haven't read Private Eye my guess is that you will too.
on 4 January 2013
My life wouldn't be worth living if I didn't get this for my husband and son each Christmas. It just annoys me that they keep tittering all the time they are reading it.
Brilliant and well up to standard.
on 19 December 2012
It arrived within 12 hours of ordering it! Ordered at 3.30pm and arrived 8am the next day - could hardly believe my eyes! Excellent comedy value. I bought my father the 2011 annual and it was a real hit!
on 26 September 2013
There is an endless source of wit and satirical comment on every page of this amazing volume, as in those volumes that went before and after. Satire is a skill at which the British excel. Bravo !!
on 5 February 2013
Online shopping - no queues, no car park fees, no carrying to and from the car. Price not bad, arrived within 4 days of purchase (with another book), with protective packaging. Very pleased.