4.0 out of 5 stars Good planning guide
I left it a little late to get this book. It's major benefit, I think, is planning how to split the route up, where to stay and where to stop to take on more calories during the day. Because of transport there and back, we stayed at Keswick, Allenheads and Sunderland. When I got the book, my heart sank as the profiles showed the second day to be a monster and I may...
Published on 25 Jun 2011 by Humfree

2.0 out of 5 stars I did not use this at all.
I took this book and Sea to Sea Cycle Route Map : NCN C2C 4th edition to 2-day Workington-to-Sunderland trip. The route map was so good that I didn't use this guide book at all. You could find this book useful if you travel very slowly and looking around every village.
Published on 5 July 2012 by tm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide - all -in document, 21 Jun 2010
M. May - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Ultimate C2C Guide: Sea to Sea by Bike (Sustrans National Cycle Network) (Paperback)
Seems like all you need to do the C2C - Can't wait to give it a try! Very compact and bound for ease of use so that each day can be accessed easily.

2.0 out of 5 stars I did not use this at all., 5 July 2012

The Ultimate C2C Guide: Sea to Sea by Bike (Sustrans National Cycle Network)
Used & New from: 111.88