5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Map
Published on 30 Dec 2010 by Mr. G. Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Value
Three stars for me because although it is well produced it is still only a pamphlet. I havent done the route yet so may add more on the quality of information later if there is a problem.
Published 13 months ago by James Barker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Map, 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: Way of the Roses: Sustrans' Cycle Route Map (Map)
Bought this map to help plan a charity bike ride in aid of FAB (Families Activity Breaks) a joint MoD and YHA project for the families of breaved service personnel. The map is fantastic, it covers the areas of the route in detail and provide alternatives for different types of bikes. The sections are manageable and allow the map to be folded down to aid with route planning for each day of your ride. If this is the standard of the Sustrans maps, then I will happily buy more when I want to tackle other routes. Overall a five star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy B, 17 Jan 2011
A great route map.

I have used the Sustrans C2C map previously to ride from Workington to Tynemouth and this one is equally clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars my trip, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Way of the Roses: Sustrans' Cycle Route Map (Map)
sustrans do a wonderfull job I bought a way of the roses map I found it clear well laidout and easy to understand. I caught a train to Moracambe I set out with the sea to my back at 11.am on a hot tuesday morning I found it quite hard with the hills the heat and camping gear, I camped at Appletreewick the first night I then rode to York I stayed at the youth hostel the second night the day was good warm and sunny. the third day I rode through hell to get to Bridlington a strong wind in my face and heavy rain all day I found a bed/breakfast I Intended to ride to York for the ctc rally and camp there, more heavy rain after twenty miles and a change of cloathes I rode to Selby and got the train home, all in all as sixty year old with Diabetes a stent fitted I would like to do it again but staying in youth hostels and carrying much less weight. I have also ridden from Cockermouth to Southshields on the Adrians wall route getting over the hills the first day was a killer, but the second day running down the Tyne into Newcastle really was my kind of biking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Way of the Roses: Sustrans' Cycle Route Map (Map)
Well used map on the trip! Easy to read, distances broken down, terrain etc.. Definitely recommend for anyone doing the way of the roses!

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Way of the Roses: Sustrans' Cycle Route Map (Map)
This will come in very handy. This map is clear and easy to read with lots of extra information that will be useful on route. Fast delivery well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great map, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Way of the Roses: Sustrans' Cycle Route Map (Map)
This is a great route to follow, plenty of detail and very easy to read, being water proof is a bonus as the weather can be inclement as im sure all you mad cyclists will know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great planning resource, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Way of the Roses: Sustrans' Cycle Route Map (Map)
I have a number of these maps for planning three day bike trips with my friends. They are a great resource for planning and a quick look up of the route when out on the bike. Comes in a plastic wallet which protects the map in my bag.

If you are planning on doing the route, this is a must have.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Map, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Way of the Roses: Sustrans' Cycle Route Map (Map)
The title says it all if you are going to do the route on a bike.
The title says it all if you are going to do the route on a bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Way of the Roses: Sustrans' Cycle Route Map (Map)
really like the map and hope to use it in the future when i go out biking with my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Way of the roses, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Way of the Roses: Sustrans' Cycle Route Map (Map)
Great route well sign posted enjoyed the scenery the map was well planned out information on everything places to stay
And cafeteria bike shops on route just in
Case of a mechanical problems the route
Was kept away from busy main roads as well
I can say sustrans have done a good job.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Way of the Roses: Sustrans' Cycle Route Map
Way of the Roses: Sustrans' Cycle Route Map by Sustrans (Map - 1 Sep 2010)
5.59